Chapter 16

The doorbell rang again as you entered the living room sighing irritably before opening the door.

"Hi Pet and H-Hanji!? What the he-"

"HEY [NAME]!!!! WHERE'S TINY TOT!?"

"Tch..shitty glasses. Why the hell are you here anyway?And Eld I can see that tacky ass goatee of yours all the way over here." Levi snapped

"It's not tacky... mean ass." Eld mumbled, stepping from around the corner rubbing his growing beard self-consciously.

"Anyway to answer your question tiny tater, Petra and I are over here to have a sleepover with [Name] and Eld is over here obviously cause you're the only boy and we figured it would be uncomfortable for you to be the only guy over here around a bunch of giggly girls like us."

"Speak for yourself Zoe." You stated bluntly closing your front door shut after Eld walked in.

"Levi..." Eld called out him in a serious tone. Understandingly, Levi nodded not noticing that you exchanged glances between the two of them. You furrowed you eyebrows out of curiousity while leading Hanji and Petra upstairs to your room.

"So [Name]...you and Levi huh?" Hanji lowered her and nudged your arm.

"Mmm, what about him?" You asked nervously leaving your bedroom door slightly adjar.

"You know, the cuddling on the floor and the play wrestling and-what-what the heck is that smell?" She stuck her nose in the air and inhaled deeply.

"Yeah [Name], it smells funny in here." Petra added sniffing loudly with Hanji.

"It smells like...like....what does it smell like Pet-Pet."

"Hanji...please don't call me that."

"It kinda smells like...sex." Hanji turned towards you as soon as the word left her mouth with a devious smile.

"[Name]...Did you and Levi do the 'do'?" Petra asked raising a brow.

"W-what!? O-of course not."

Hanji and Petra exchanged goofy smiles with each other before turning towards you.

"We've been friends long enough to pick up on how you stutter twice in a sentence when you lie." Petra said spreading herself on your floor next to Hanji.

"....I do not stutter t-twice in a sentence." Your eyebrows furrowed and you crossed your arms.

"You hesitated." Hanji sang nudging Petra as they stifle giggles.

"RHS sweetheart is no longer a virgin!! How did it feel for you first time? Was Levi rough with you. Does his 'friend' surpass his height?"

"First off, Levi is fairly tall for his- god...not in that way...." You looked down to the floor feeling your cheeks burning with embarrassment. Hanji had a perverted blush bloom across her face as she giggled madly and Petra's face beamed bloody red.

"[Name]? You let Levi tap that?" Eld asked barging right in your room. He opened his mouth to say something but quickly shut it once he took a good whiff.

"Something unholy went down in here."He stated lowly.

"Levi and [Name] went down in here." Petra snorted urging Hanji to come up with another joke.

"You did da thing dat makes da babies." Eld teased using a goofy voice.

"I hate all of you."

The rest of the night was filled with constant teasing and joking, not to mention a couple of sucker punches from everyone knows who. You were currently sandwiched between Levi, a pillow and Hanji whose limbs were lying recklessly about. Eld awakened first, nudging Petra to follow after.