Chapter 15

Levi pulled you in closer to his body while placing sweet kisses on your neck. The humidity was getting worse by the second and you were starting to feel icky. One, you and Levi were still sweaty and the bed sheets were irritating the hell out of you. You pulled away from him gently and kicked off the sticky sheets. Sighing heavily, you heaved yourself up and held your hand out to Levi.

"Wanna take a cold shower? It's too hot and I feel icky." You said shyly. Levi smirked at you before getting out of your bed. You avoided eye contact with him since he was standing right in front of you...butt-ass naked. You felt your face heat up and closed your eyes tightly before a pair of strong arms wrapped around your waist. You gasped as he pulled you into his bare chest. His 'friend' rubbing against your thighs gently.
"After what we did you still can't look at me in the eye." He whispered in your ear. You shivered and placed your hands on his forearms and smiled lightly.

"Come on spazz."

"Coming from the dork who still can't face me in the nude after we had sex." He retorted following you into your bathroom. The moonlight lit the bathroom perfectly, like it was meant to shine for you and Levi. The romantic soft blue light and the distant glow of a few candles set the mood wonderfully. You turned on the water and stepped in with Levi. The water hitting the both of you in a relaxing downpour. The way his ebony locks cascaded over his face as the water ran down his hair, dripping in all directions. You placed your hand on his cheek as he leaned against it. Placing a kiss in your palm before pulling you into a loving embrace. The cold icy water danced down Levi's chest while your fingers locked with his.

"I love you [Name]." He whispered looking deep into your eyes. You stood up on your toes and placed a sweet kiss on his lips.

"I love you too Levi." You whispered against him. Your fingers freed themselves from his and wrapped your arms around his neck while his arms wrapped themselves around your waist.

"You're mine. That hickey on your collarbone says otherwise." He said firmly, placing his chin on the top of your head while he gave you a gentle squeeze. You giggled and hugged him tighter.

"And your mine. Those scratches on your back says otherwise." You retorted. You both share a heartfelt laugh before settling down again. Neither one of you wanted to get out of the cold shower. The water felt too good and it was to damn hot throughout the house anyway.

~

"Your fingers are getting pruny." He said bluntly rinsing the suds off of your shoulders. You ignored him and rinsed the suds off of his abs. The way that they were glistening as the water rushed down made you want to lick off every droplet. EVERY droplet. Levi noticed the fan-girly smile on your face and splashed you with the cold water. The water didn't bother you anymore since you two were in there for a good forty five minutes. It just caught you by surprise.

"Levi!" You gasped as you turned off the water. You stepped out of the shower wrapping yourself up in your fluffy dry towel. Levi stepped out of the shower and just walked back into your room.

'Well there....he doesn't seem to mind walking around stark naked...not that I'm complaining.'

'He has a nice butt.'

'No...he has a nice everything.' You thought to yourself placing your cold clammy hands on your blustering cheeks. As you neared the door the intense heat wave socked you right in the face. You turned your attention to Levi who found himself a pair of baggy sweatpants...your baggy sweatpants. They fit him perfectly.
"Good thing I bought them three dress sizes over than my normal."

"Be lucky that those aren't from Victoria Secrets." You threatened. Levi scoffed at you, throwing a black object that landed on your face.
"What the- Levi! You went through my underwear!?" You yelled holding up the thin sexy piece of laced fabric. He smiled and tossed you another black object catching it in your hands. It was your laced see-through gown to match the panties...all that was missing was the bra. And you were sure that he wasn't going to toss that your way.

"I'm lucky that those are from Victoria Secrets. I mean you had no purpose for them then but now," He stepped toward you ," I expect you to be wearing something like this more often." He whispered in your ear. You felt the blood rush up to your cheeks and your will to speak disappeared.

"Y-you damn tease....I'll wear them if and only if your a good boy."

"Yes princess." He said scooping up your naked form and tossing you back onto the hot bed.

"Levi, it's too hot. And I'm still not wearing this." You said crawling back out of the bed. He huffed in annoyance and waited for you to get dressed. You decided to wear the underwear he picked out but not the gown, no, instead you tossed on your favorite oversized t-shirt that you got from a Bruno Mars concert. You and Levi walked down the stairs hand in hand and guided him to your basement. It was finished and well furnished with a complete kitchen and family theater, and it was much cooler than what it was upstairs. Levi plopped down on the couch in the theater and pulled you down on top of him. He played with the ends of your hair as you traced his healing cuts and checked his temperature. His fever went down sigificantly after the cold shower. Levi looked deep into your eyes as you looked back into his. 'Round Two' written in them. A soft giggle taken as a 'hell yeah' escaped your lips as you leaned down to kiss him...before that loud ass doorbell interrupted the both of you.

"Oi, what the fuck."

"...Um Levi..."

"What?"

"I may have asked um...Petra to spend the night." You whispered.

"Great. Another Petra intervention." He stated annoyed releasing you from his grasp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahhh! I'm so happy 1.7k reads and 84 faves! I feel special! Don't forget to vote and comment!!