Chapter 14

"Fuck me."

"Yes your majesty."
~~

Levi dove his lips onto yours once more in a passionate kiss. You pull your left leg from beneath the weight of his leg on yours, and wrapped it around his waist. You moaned as you pull him down to deepen the kiss. Your legs tightened around Levi's waist to you pull him closer towards you. You sat up slowly and began to tug at Levi's belt. He smirked against your lips and flipped you around so that you were on top. You broke the kiss as you sat up on him. Your hips straddling his, your hair hanging perfectly to the right and the precious glimmer of moonlight shined in your eyes. Levi grabbethe hem of your tank top and pulled it over your head. Your heartbeat increased and beat so loud that Levi could hear it. Levi, admiring your beauty, laid back and placed his hands behind his head and stared up at his angel.

"You're so...beautiful." He whispered. You blushed brightly and looked down. He was still shirtless and his bandages had gotten loose. You found yourself tracing his abs and down to his v-line. He grunted in response to your touch and began sliding his hands up and down your thighs. You waited patiently for him to continue what he was going to do but all he did was stare at you.

"Levi.... I-"
Before you could finish, Levi crashed his lips onto yours and wrapped his arms around you. His kisses were hungry and filled with lust as you tried to keep up your pace with his. You felt yourself being lifted up and then placed down gently against your pillows. You arched your back as Levi's hands traveled behind you to unclasp your bra. The dry hot air swept across your now bare chest. Levi had stopped his motions to look at you in the eyes. He smiled gently when you blushed shyly and looked away. Turning your head with his, he placed a gentle sweet kiss on your lips and moved toward your ear.

"[Name].... I won't go any further unless you want me to. Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked. When you didn't answer he added,
"I'll wait as long as you want me to."

"L-Levi... I-I'm just a little nervous." You said in a low whisper. "But I want to continue." You said placing your hands on his shoulders. Your answer didn't seem to phase him as he began to place sweet kisses on your neck.

"I'll go slow...Princess." He replied to you. The way his deep voice filled your ears sent chills down your spine. Levi was taking his time with you. He moved down to your neck and began kissing against it viciously. You moaned a little louder as his teeth grazed against your skin roughly. Your fingers tangled themselves in his dark locks as he moved down to your breasts. He nipped and sucked at your breast gently before giving each one a heartfelt squeeze. You gasped and tried to look down at him. He was moving further away from your chest and making his way 'downtown', making sure he placed kisses all over you before he reached his destination. Levi placed kisses over your panties while his nimble fingers teased the rim of your undies. Picking them up and letting them snap back comfortably onto your hips. He spread your legs wider as he kissed your inner thighs. You were beginning to get irritated by Levi taking his sweet time. You wanted him now. As you opened your mouth to protest, Levi rubbed his hand against your womanhood. All that was heard was a sweet squeak mixed with a moan. You threw your head back in pleasure as continued to rub you.

"You're so wet Princess. I wonder who got you this way." He said to you in a seductive tone.

"L-Levi..." You moaned lightly and through your head back as he rubbed harder. He began to remove your panties slowly off of your body and once they were off, they were thrown to the other side of the room. You felt the strong urge to cover yourself from him before he grabbed your hands gently and lied them across your stomach.

"You're beautiful [Name]." He whispered sweetly.

'Man....I bet I'm smiling like an idiot right now.' You thought to yourself not really paying attention to Levi who had his head in between your legs. He noticed it and swiped his tongue across your clit.