24.

It had only been a day since Winter was gone but Theodore was already in an awful state.

The members were all worried for him. If he continued on locking himself up in his room, he wasn't going to be healthy and get her back at any rate.

"He needs to get over her..."

"But he has her."

"I'm talking about Theodore silly..." Lily threw a popcorn at Monster.

He blocked it by catching and popped it into his mouth.

"What do you mean?"

"The sooner Theodore forgets her......."

"You've seen him Lily, he already loves her so much." Monster cut her in. "She has become his world."

"And so is Simon."

"Winter has to choose. It's the only option left."

"You think Winter making a decision will end their fight? No.... it will only worsen it! What makes you think either of them will let it be. They are both dead set in killing each other."
Lily sighed before continuing "besides....its Winter we are talking about. The poor girl is caught between these two psychotic men."

"Lily...."

"No...Monster. You and I both know she deserves a peaceful life and clearly they both aren't going to give her that as long as they are alive."
Lily was angry thinking about it. She adored Winter to death. She had grown attached to her and did not want her in any mess and just wanted her to be happy.
She knew what Winter wanted....a simple and beautiful life with her loved ones. Winter never envied any of the riches that life had to offer and that was what made her special and unique.

"There's a chance she might choose Theodore...."

"....." Lily kept quiet. That was what she feared the most. The chances of Winter choosing Theodore over Simon.
In her heart, she already knew. She realised it when she saw the look on Winter's face that day when she asked her if she still loved Simon or not and it was crystal clear to see because it was written all over her face.
How do you compete with a love so strong between two individuals that has been tied for 14 years? Lily only wanted what was best for his friends. She neither wanted Theodore nor Winter to get hurt.
Theodore needed to move on and time would heal his wounded heart eventually.

Monster and Lily continued having a conversation when Jeremiah barged in the Control Room.

"Uh guys? You might want to come and see this guest."

Monster and Lily looked at one another before getting up to meet the new visitor.

In the living room stood a mysterious woman in a black dress who turned to greet the trio.
She smiled charmingly and said "Mia."

She gave her hand to Monster and introduced herself again, "Mia Vangouh."

Mia tilted her head to the side to give a seductive smile to Jeremiah who was standing behind Monster.

Lily rolled her eyes at this sight. She already hated her.

"What is a Vangouh doing here?" Lily questioned.

"I'm here to make a deal."
"I need to to talk to Theodore."

"He's not here." Monster replied.
"Tell us what brings you forth today. We will relay your deal to Theodore."

"I came to talk about Black. But if Theodore is not here, I'll come another time. Let him know Mia was here."

"What do you know about Winter?" Jeremiah spoke.

Lily stopped herself from smacking Jeremiah's head. She did not want this to drag any further.

"I know a lot about the Abbadons especially about your precious little muffin."
"And trust me....Theodore will need me if he wants to get Winter back."

"Miss Vangouh....thank you for your help but we are not interested anymore. We will figure it out ourselves." Lily said in a quick tone wanting to get rid of her as soon as possible.

Mia chuckled.
"You will regret it." "I'm the only hope Theodore has left....if you let me go now....I'm not sure if I'll be willing to help again."

"What do you want in return?"

Everyone turned their gaze to the man who  was standing on the door smoking a cigarette.