9.

Simon was in his room frustrated after throwing a fit during dinner. The head chef had served him beef as the main dish but he had wanted roasted chicken. How could've the poor chef known that his young Master was craving for roasted chicken when he was only informed that his young Master was to have meat as a main dish for dinner and was not specified as to what meat he had to prepare. So, he had just created his signature dish for him but things took a turn for the worse when his young Master lashed out and fired him for being an incompetent fool.

It was hard to keep up with Simon's mood swings in the mansion, even the littlest mistake would annoy the shit out of him and the person on the receiving end would always suffer horribly.

He sighs and plops down on his king size bed. As he closed his eyes, he could only see her. She was running in the meadows looking as angelic as ever in her white dress. Her laughs and giggles only felt real as if she was just beside him. He opens his eyes and turns to his right disappointed to see the empty space again. He smoothes the empty space with his hands longing for her presence and warmth. He closes his eyes and try to feel her in his arms again.
Her sweet scent lingers on his nose as he inhales the faint smell of what's left of hers.

He reminisces the time they had spent together without being apart. This was the first time they had separated for so long and so he was longing for her, so much that his heart felt void because of her absence. Don't you miss me Winter? He questions in his mind fearing if she ever wants him in her life again.

He thinks of the sweet memorable times to soothe the pain in his chest.
A faint smile appears on his face as he recalls how she would always try to annoy him with her cute little pranks. He loved the attention he  got from her but would act along as if he was annoyed so that she would bother him more.  Or the times she would agree to do everything he said in order to pacify his sour mood.
He chuckles thinking about how on one occasion, okay on many occasions, he would get into fights for no reason and become the bad guy in everyone's eyes. They would outcast him. But there was his Winter who would always try to comfort him and be there for him at the end of the day but only after so many lectures and rants. Oh how he loved it though, she really cared for him.

He had already accepted his disorder and did expect these kind of responses but deep down he wished, at least hoped for some kind of acceptance.
Sometimes he just wished to be normal. However, he did not care anymore because he had his Winter. She was everything he needed.
She never made him feel like he was different. She never ran away from the real him and most importantly she gave him everything he needed; the love of a lover, the comfort of a friend, the warmth and care of a close one.
He only feared losing her so he would give in to her every demands and pampered her to no extent.

She was his only weakness but his main source of strength at the same time.

*Picture of Simon Abbadon above*
Please do vote if you liked this chapter!🙏🏻