I understand why she left now but she could have told me. She should have told me. Did she not trust me? Let's just get this trip over with.

"Cars will be here to pick you all up in 5 hours! I hope to see you all at dinner and the house phone has my number in it, call if you need anything." She yelled from down stairs before leaving the villa.

Ravens POV
•••

I had Tyler in my arms on my hip as we walked into the restaurant. Tyler was playing with my hair as I talked to the owner of the restaurant about my reservation that I had made. I know that no matter how mad he might be at me, he wouldn't hurt my family. We got to the restaurant early just so I could make sure things where set up right.

"Mommy."

"Yes sweetheart?" I looked at Tyler.

"Can I sit with you at dinner?" He gave me puppy dog eyes but little did he know, he wasn't gonna leave my side tonight.

"Of course baby!" I smiled at him and he just giggled.

We all sat down at the table and I had Tyler in a booster seat to the right of me and Aria to the left of me. Aria doesn't do great with a bunch of men around her so she requested to sit in-between Lizzy and I.

I had Tyler in my lap when I heard the sound of heavy footsteps behind me so I stood up and turned around.

"Mr.Hawk, Mr.Pérez, I'm glad to see you came. Please, have a seat." I gestured to a few seats and of course they sat down.

I felt a tug on my shirt. "Mommy who are those men?" Tyler asked.

"That's-"

"I'm Jaxon and this is Dante, who might you be?" I heard him say. So he did fake his name when I knew him.....fair enough because I did too. You can never be too careful in the mafia.

"Mommy let me go pwease." I set him down and almost instantly he ran to Jaxon. "Up up please!" Jaxon looked taken aback but complied and picked him up.

"Is he safe with him?" Aria whispered in my ear and I just nodded, not taking my eyes off Tyler.

"I'm Tyler!"

"Well Tyler, where's your dad?" I almost choked on my water and immediately stood up.

"Mother take Tyler to the bathroom please. Aria you go too. No arguments. Jaxon please put Tyler down or hand him to my mom." I spoke, deadly calm. I looked Jaxon dead in the eyes, daring him to challenge me right now.

After my mother and Aria where out of the room I took a deep breath before speaking my peace. Not only was I in mama bear mode but also in Donna mode as they were here in my home land.

"Jaxon fucking Hawk. I will say this once and once only. This may also come to shock to everyone in this room besides Lizzy but I don't care. I'm sorry I left you all those years ago and I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was the soon to be Donna of the Italian mafia. That aside, that is my son you were speaking to and who his father is and weather he is in Tyler's life or not, is none of your concern. But for your DAMN INFORMATION HE IS ADOPTED! So pull your head out of your ass, act like a damn grown up and don't pick at my or my family's personal life. There is a time and a place for conversations so I'm not gonna take this further, if you wish to speak with me more then so be it and I will set up a time but you crossed a major line just now." I didn't realize how pissed I was until I finished and saw Dante almost frozen in his spot.

"Yes ma'am." Jaxon was taken aback but the look in his eyes showed he was sorry. He knew he was wrong. My dad on the other hand just sat back with a smirk on his face and well as for Alfonzo, he was used to it by now so he had a neutral expression. Lizzy was just straight up proud. Go figure.

After my mother returned with Aria and Tyler, we ordered dinner and I was right about Jaxons order. He ordered a T-Bone steak with a baked potato and steamed broccoli.

Throughout dinner we all made small talk. We opened up a little but Aria, man she hit it off with Jaxon. Apparently Jaxon had a sister that was Aria's age so they had a good conversation about that. I was happy to see her....comfortable in a conversation with someone she barely knew, it meant progress was being made.

I cleared my throat and all eyes turned to me.
"Our holiday ball is tomorrow, it's a ball that my mafia holds every year. Music, entertainment, laughter, and almost everything else joyful happens during the ball, I was wondering if you and your men would want to come?" Jaxon looked at Dante and the seemed to talk with their eyes.

"It would be an honor." Jaxon said as I took a sip of my wine.

"Great! Suits will be sent to your villa and and Jaxon, if you wish you may come early to talk with me privately."

"That would be very much appreciated."

"Mommy!!" I looked at Tyler who was trying to sit in my lap. I grabbed him and put him in my lap.

"Yes baby?"

"Is he going to be your date?!?" Tyler asked with excitement that made me smile softly.

"No hunny, not this time." I replied and looked up at Jaxon who looked a little disappointed at my answer but I brushed it off.

I can't get anyone's hopes up. Not even my own.

A/N: I'm sorry if this chapter is sucky. I'm going through a tough time but I promise to keep 2 updates a week. Comment your thoughts <3