All the sudden the dogs started barking and I heard a few cars, I turned to see 3 SUV's roll into the drive way so we walked through the back door and right to the front door with the dogs behind us. I opened the door and saw men getting out of the cars. Blaze started growling so I immediately shut him up.

"Blaze! Knock it off!" After said that I felt a nudge at my side so I looked up.

This can't be happening.
Not today.
Why.
Why?
WHYYYYY?!?!

I cleared my throat, pushed back my emotions. My face was clear of any emotions as I looked at him. I stepped down the walkway and walked right to him.

"Welcome to Italy Mr.Hawk. As agreed, this is where you will be staying with the proper security measures already taken. My men have already checked everything and there is nothing here that can harm you. If there is something that does go wrong while your here there are black pistols in each bedroom and 5 in the pantry in a basket, top shelf and left corner. The villa is stalked with everything you need. I am Raven Russo, Donna of the Italian mafia and this is Lizzy, my right hand woman. You are in my land. You are in my domain. YOU are in a position that has weakness written all over it and I'd hate for anything to happen during your stay here." The men just stared at me in shock. I guess they don't know many empowered women. Go figures.

I turned around walked into the main entrance of the villa that has a grand staircase. I turned back towards the group of men, he was just.....staring at me. He took a step towards me but the dogs weren't having it. Blaze even snapped at him. That's it.

"Basta! Lizzy, voglio che tu dica dove sono le loro stanze e dica al Don che stasera ceneremo in un ristorante pubblico." Lizzy nodded at me so I walked out the back door.

Why does it have to be today? Why is it him? How has he been doing? Why did he never tell me?

Jaxons POV

It's actually her.....she is the Donna of the Italian mafia. Everything adds up. Sh-she left because her debts were due meaning she was soon to become the Donna at that time.

I watch her walk out the back door with her dogs after making it clear I had no upper hand here. My instinct is to run after her but I get told where my room is by a girl named Lizzy I think? I don't know. I'm so confused right now.

Apparently we would be going out to dinner tonight and I'd meet the previous Don and Donna, along with her family. Just Me and Danté who has been oddly quiet lately. The guards would be eating separately with her guards just in a different section.

I opened the window in my bedroom and heard something I probably wasn't supposed to but I continued listening.

"Raven, calm down. Maybe he doesn't know it's  you." Oh no, I know she is my girl.

"Oh he does. I'm his Rose. I know he knows it's me, he isn't blonde. Hell, he is probably listening right now. He hates being in a new room without a window open. When we go to dinner, watch he will get something that has red meat in it because that's the only thing he will eat at restaurants. I remember everything about him and if I was able to recognize him, he can recognize me." Damn- she really does remember everything. G** DAMN IT!

I slam the window shut. I hate that she is right. She left. I'm supposed to be pissed but I can't because if I was in her position at the time and I thought she was just a regular person and didn't know she was already in the mafia, I would have left too.