ships outside of straykids (male version)

Start from the beginning

Sanha-Astro
Tall babies
We all know sanha is the tall maknae. Seriously. Bitch is 6 ft. Like bitch. What the fuck.
Anywho
Minjees the maknae and she's pretty tall but compared to him, she's a lot smaller.
She likes it when sanha gives her piggy back rides bc it makes her feel tall. Sanha once also made her give him a piggy back ride. Let's just say, it didn't go so well😀😌
Since he plays guitar he always plays it for minjee along with seungmin
He can't drink coffee and he once took minjees coffee not knowing what it was, which ended up with him gagging every where and laughing.
She says he's kind of close to his ideal type because whenever they hang out he always asks "how's your day?" Or "is anything bothering you?" To make sure she's okay, and she does the same to him.
Since his favorite color is pink she got him socks, a hoodie, airpod case and a phone case that are pink for his birthday and he was very happy.
His personality is pure and innocent meanwhile minjee is more weird and crazy. He says it's nice hanging out with her tho, despite her personality he says although he's more pure than her, he always has a lot of fun because he likes change. (Keep in mind he's not changing bc of minjee, he just likes hanging out with her bc it's different y'know?)
Minjee said if she was a boy she'd date sanha which made everyone confused but in the end her and sanha laughed.
Minjee once taught him to play the piano and she said he mastered it in about 7 months which made her shocked since it took her atleast 9 months.
Iconic quote:
"MIN GIVE ME A PIGGY BACK RIDE"
"BITCH?? ID GET SCOLIOSIS BC OF YOU. NO."
"CMONNN I GIVE U THEM ALL THE TIME"
"YEAH. CUZ IM LIKE 3 FT TALL. YOURE LIKE 20"

Chan- A.C.E
Minjee and him were in a Korean drama and they were both highschool students. She only appeared for 2 episodes then left tho as he stayed for the whole thing. In the drama she was the nice smart girl, she wasn't quiet, but more out going and had friends, she was well known but she wasn't considered popular. As for him, he was the quiet shy boy, he was smart as well and liked her, in the end they date, but they were more of the shy couple but broke up due to her character having to go "over sea for school"
Fans loved watching It and they always ask them if they're friends.
Minjee and him are friends but they aren't close. They're more like...professional friends😀
She said she really wants to get to know him more because on set he was very funny.
He says that he loved working with her and she was a very smart bright girl.
At award shows whenever they see eachother they always smile and bow because the others will tease them for the drama. They said that their members always tease them for it and always say "there's your girlfriend/boyfriend" to each of them.
Iconic quote:
"We're not dating. Right chan?"
"Yes, We're acquaintances"

Keonhee-ONEUS
both are very talkative once they are close to others. So when they first met they were shy but very soon got comfortable.
Minjee and Him both have braces on their bottom teeth, except minjee has the ones behind her teeth at the top.
She says she really likes his lisp and he says he really likes knowing she has braces too since he used to be insecure about them. When she found out one of his nicknames is sexy she teased him for it and she still does because...iconic.
Hes afraid of pigeons and all though it sounds silly, minjee doesn't judge him for it, of course they'll share jokes about it, but she says everyone has their own fears and isn't something that should be used against someone.
They're considered the happy energy pills because when they're together they have so much energy for no reason. They have no business being that energetic but they are. He once said "I like anything I can do with my lips" so minjee said "like what👁️👁️" and they looked at eachother like 👁️before laughing.
They're weird. And that's on period.
Iconic quote:
"Imagine being scared of pigeons"
"hyung they're scary-"
"Ey. No one can tease him about his fears"
"Thank you min-"
"Only I can....on special occasions"

Kim samuel- soloist
They both met from filming on a kdrama just like Chan.
Except this ones a bit more legal not rlly tho.
He didn't know that she could speak spanish so he joked around one time in spanish thinking she wouldn't understand, but girl...was he wrong. She laughed and spoke back to him making his eyes go O-O
she laughed and to this day he's embarassed for not knowing.
He says he'd take a bullet for her bc of how bright she is and she says she's take a bullet for him because of his joking personality.
Hes more of a b-boy dancer which minjee says she loves watching him dance because since she dances more to hip-hop, seeing b-boy dances are fun for her.
He taught her how to dance to one of his choreographies and fans loved to see the different style minjee is trying. His younger sister really likes minjee, although she's never met his little sister, he's video chatted her so she could see minjee which resulted in his little sister telling her how much she lives her.
Minjee laughed and thanked her and soon they all became pretty good friends
He really likes Jisoo from blackpink so minjee teased him going "I'm calling unnie" which ends up him either tackling her or snatching her phone away.
Minjee did a collaborations with Him, the boys, MXM and her other members dancing to boom boom.
Iconic quote:
"*Says something in spanish*"
"*Talks back in spanish*"
"WAIT HOL UP-"

Total words: 1774
(Proof read. There still might be some mistakes and/or misspellings. I apologize for that☺️)