No more braces!😁

Edited: (September 18-October 9, 2021)
Bold in English
Normal in Korean
For this chapter, italics in Spanish

"Today, I'm going to the dentist. Chan is here with me since felix is currently at the grocery store." You showed the camera bang chan. You were doing a vlog for your channel.

"Cmon min, We gotta go. Your appointment is in 15 minutes." Chan said, picking up his keys.

"Ahh okayyy" you nodded as you walked out with him. "I'm excited and nervous." You chuckled.

"When are they taking them off?" Chan asked.

"Mm...last time they said in a couple months and 6 months have passed so I'm not sure..." you shrugged.

You both arrived at the dentist before getting off. "Cmon min you're gonna be late." Chan scolded.

"Yes dad." You smiled cheekily. He looked at you letting out a Tsk, making you laugh.

"Hello." The receptionist said. "Are you here for your daughters appointment?" She asked Chan.

"I'm not- Ah forget It." Chan sighed. "Yes." He nodded as you giggled.

"What's the name?" She asked.

"Hwang Minjee." Chan replied.

"Alright. You guys may take a seat." The lady smiled. You and Chan nodded before taking a seat.

"Ahh. You're old~" you nudged him as he laughed.

"Dont remind me...." he pouted.

"She thought I was your kid." You giggled.

"Stay. Do we look like dad and daughter?" Chan asked. You focused the camera on the both of you.

"No- not even one bit." You shook your head laughing.

"Honestly tho-" Chan looked closely before laughing.

"Let's see your braces min." He giggled, grabbing the camera. You pulled down your mask and showed them. "Last time stay saw, you had the back braces but now you have the front ones."

You nodded, "I switched to these."

He nodded as well. "They look cute." He patted your head. You smiled and did a small nod.

"Hwang Minjee?" The dentist called out.

"Oh-" you stood up before bowing.

"Hello" you greeted.

"Hello Min. How are you?" He asked.

"I'm good thank you. How are you?" You replied.

"I'm doing good thank you." He smiled. "Would he like to come with?" He asked, gesturing towards Chan.

"Uhh..." you looked at Chan. Chan shrugged before getting up and following the both of you.

"Alright. Last time you came everything was fine. Just a checkup right?" He asked as you layed on the bed.

"Yeah." You nodded.

"Alright. Open please." He said as he grabbed his tools. You did what he asked as Chan sat on a chair.

"Ohh..look at her stay." He zoomed in on you.

"Straight teeth..." he zoomed in on your mouth giggling. "Just kidding. That's weird." He zoomed back out.

"Your teeth are doing great Minjee." The dentist complimented.

"Thank you." You smiled.

"I'll do a clean up first okay?" The dentist asked as you nodded. He cleaned your teeth before doing things on his monitor.