The Seven Harry's

Start from the beginning

Everyone was ready and raring to go. Mad-Eye stood at the front of the long line of Harry's whilst counting up to three-I cracked my neck readily and felt the energy in my hands pulsating as it waited to be used.

"Go!" Mad-Eye yelled gruffly.

Everyone took off. I flew up in the air with Remus next to me, the night air was cooling against my skin as my hair whipped wildly behind me-Remus fly slightly ahead so he could lead me in the right direction.

Remus and I kept on ascending until we broke through the clouds. Lightning flashed as Death Eaters attacked our friends.

One saw me using my powers and pointed to me, five Death Eaters soared towards me with hungry eyes. Remus fired spells left and right as they kept on coming-I slowed down, gathering some energy and creating a wave of red that made five different Death Eaters drop from the sky.

"Nerezza!" Remus yelled worriedly.

I concentrated and weaved in between the bloodthirsty death eaters. I glided beside Remus who had a terrified expression as he was most likely freaking out worrying for me.

As I looked at Remus, I was distracted for a split second and that was a big mistake. A Death Eater pummelled into me, we began falling downwards at an alarming rate; I punched him with a fist full of energy but he blocked it with a protective spell. He laughed manically before pulling out a small dagger and plunging it into my shoulder.

I let out a strangled cry of pain as I felt the sharp, searing pain of the wound spreading through my shoulder like fire.

The Death Eater fell off my body as he was hit with a spell and Remus flew under me. He caught me in his arms and I managed to shift so that I was behind him. The thunder rumbled loudly as laughter, fighting and swearing could be heard from all around us. At first it was deafening but as I continued to bleed-the noise seemed more echoey.

I was growing cold, shivering in the harsh winds that sliced past us.

We finally landed in the tall grass of the Burrow. Remus practically fell off his broom as he scooped me into his arms as I clutched my shoulder in pain, he carried me into the clearing outside of the burrow.

There was Harry and Hagrid there. Harry was talking with a worried looking Ginny.

"Here!" Remus yelled, "Quick!" Harry saw us and ran to my side.

I was taken inside where the commotion began. Molly saw me and cried out my name, she began moving things off the table in the living room-telling Remus to lay me on there as she needed a flat surface. He gently placed me onto the blanketed table and I hissed in pain when my shoulder hit the back of it.

"Oh! My boy!" Molly gasped.

I wearily turned my sweating head to see who it was. For a moment I thought it was Fred being dragged inside by Ron and Hermione but when I squinted I realised it was George: his ear was singed off, blood poured down his neck and stained Harry's clothes.

"Georgie" I muttered weakly.

"Nezz?" He called, looking at me with confused and scared eyes.

Molly lay him on the sofa and instructed Arthur to watch him. She then briskly came to my side, pulling out a first aid kit which Ginny had fetched from the kitchen. I groaned as another wave of pain hit me, more blood leaked from the wound as I wiggled around uncomfortably.