What's Happening To Me?

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Nerezza Lupin-Black┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"Doing the right thingI couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lieEverything that kills me makes me feel alive"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Nerezza Lupin-Black
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"Doing the right thing
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

I shot upright, dowsed in sweat and tears from the nightmare.

My dorm room was empty...no Hermione or Ginny. I frowned as my breathing still was wild and irregular. Ridden with panic, I realised that that nightmare wasn't mine...it was Harry's.

I bolted from my bed and opened the door-not caring about how loud I was being. I sprinted down the hallway until I reached Dumbledore's office.

"Harry!" I heard Ginny's worried cries from inside.

It may have been rude but I didn't care in that moment, I thrust the door open with my magic. Dumbledore stumbled back in surprise at my entrance.

The Weasley's were all huddled together in a corner, Harry drenched in sweat like me with Hermione coddling him-Professor McGonagall looked over my appearance with sad eyes.

"Miss. Lupin-Black..." Dumbledore noted.

"Nezz!" Fred called out worriedly.

I saw his terrified expression, I could feel his thoughts worried for his Father and for me. My heart ached to be by his side, comforting him and letting him sooth my anxious state.

The room was filled with panic, worry, anger and fear. It was calling out a primal urge in my powers, I could feel them storming, calling to be let out. I closed my eyes for a moment to try and suppress their rage, to suppress the eagerness of my powers. Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me beside him, we locked eyes before Dumbledore spoke again.

"In the dream, were you standing next to the victim or looking down at the scene?" He asked us both, but not facing us.

"Neither. It was like I..." Harry tried to explain but lost the words.

"Will you please just tell us what's happening?" I begged, we needed an explanation.

"Everard, Arthur's on guard duty tonight. Make sure he's found by the right people." Dumbledore ordered a portrait.

"Professor?" Harry repeated again and I could feel the familiar bubble of anger rising in my chest.

"Phineas. You must go to your portrait at Grimmauld Place. Tell them that Arthur Weasley is gravely injured and his children will be arriving there soon by Portkey. Tell Padfoot that Harry and Nerezza will follow them shortly" Dumbledore ordered a different portrait.