The Seven Harry's

Começar do início

"Little Brother, we've come this far, just let us do this for you? Besides, I'll probably be safer going out there as you, the Ministry are looking for 120 pounds of sarcasm, black hair and scars. Think it sounds scarily like me" I winked and returned back to Fred's side who frowned at the thought of the Ministry hurting me.

"That's different Nezz. I mean, taking that, becoming me...No." Harry sighed.

"Well, none of us really fancy it, mate" George remarked.

"Imagine if something went wrong and we ended up a scrawny, specky git forever" Fred teased, his eyes widening in mock fear at the idea of becoming Harry forever.

"Everyone here is of age, Potter. They've all agreed to take the risk." Mad-Eye shrugged off Harry's refusal like it was dust on his overcoat.

Harry rolled his eyes in irritation. Remus rubbed my back comfortingly as he could see I was beginning to get nervous about all this; this plan would put everyone I loved in danger. I didn't care about my safety but what if something went wrong and someone got hurt?

Hermione ripped a strand of hair from Harry's head and carefully placed it in Moody's flask. Mad-Eye mixed it around with keen eyes that made him look a bit crazed.

I gave Fred and George a hug each, telling Fred that I loved him and also maybe threatening to kill them if they got hurt.

"For those of you who haven't taken Polyjuice Potion before, fair warning: It tastes like goblin piss" Mad-Eye warned as he passed the flask over to Fred.

"Have a lot of experiences with that, do you, Mad-Eye?" Fred asked sardonically. Mad-Eye looked him in the eye unironically, "Just trying to diffuse the tension." He quipped before taking a swig of the potion.

He made a disgusted face before passing it to George who sipped and made a retching sound. Eventually, we all had a sip of the disgusting potion that made my eyes water. I felt my body...moving...morphing. My skin was almost-rearranging itself and I shrank down to Harry's height.

Silence ensued as Harry cast his gaze at us all, I could see myself in the reflection of his glasses. I was bloody Harry Potter.

"Wow, we're identical." The twins said looking at each other.

"Not yet, you're not." Moody emptied the sack of clothes on the floor and everyone began stripping, putting them on to look the same as Harry.

"Haven't got anything a bit more sporting, have you?" Fred requested.

"You really don't have a good dress sense little brother" I smirked.

"Well, fancy this, you're not you. So shut it and strip." Moody ordered.

"All right, all right!" I said, throwing on Harry's shirt.

"Bill look away. I'm hideous." Fleur whimpered as she took off her bra.

"Harry, your eyesight really is awful." Hermione squinted as she put on a pair of Harry's glasses before passing a pair to me.

Everyone filed out the house and onto the street.

Bill helped Fleur up onto the Thestral whilst Harry jumped into the compartment of my Dad's old flying bike with Hagrid driving, I stood next to Remus and gathered energy in my hands preparing to fly. Fred hopped on a broom with George in front of him-I only knew which one was which because Fred blew me a kiss. Arthur was on a broom next to George at the front and Ron was on a broom next to Tonks whilst Kingsley helped Hermione onto a Thestral.