Helpless | Han Jisung x Reader

"Y/N?" Han Jising called as he peeked his head thought the door. His gaze settled on their sleeping form, he checked the time. 3:36 A.M. He didn't realize how long his work was taking but they struggled a lot more than the others.

The mattress creaked under his weight being added, careful not to disturb their sleep. Oh. Y/N's eyes fluttered open and their eyes landed on Jisung's back, the outline of his black long sleeve was illuminated by the moonlight from the window. He turned to the sound of them softly calling his name.

"Darling," Jisung sighed. They focused on his bloody face, but he had no visible cuts. This could only mean the blood which stained his skin wasn't his own. He propped himself on his elbows in front of their face making sure to keep eye contact.

"You weren't supposed to see me like this but it's ok." A horrifying smile spread across his face.

Y/N sat up on the pillows. Their eyes darted towards his the tattered front of his shirt and his also blood stained hands. No words could form from
their mouth as they just stared. "No," they whispered. "Why? You hurt someone? Why?" An attempt to fall off of the bed was made.

The boy snatched their arm before they could get more than an inch off the bed. "Isn't this what you wanted? You promised that you would be with me," he said. His so called lover shivered at the tightening on their forearm. They pushed backwards against his grip with their feet.

"No! I never wanted any of this!" they cried. "I don't want to be with you and I never did!"

Jisung's smile disappeared in an instant. Their words felt like stab wounds in his heart, they stung. They were so foreign to him. How could they even think about not wanting to be with him? Was he not the kindest to them, treating them with nothing but love? Punishments were rare now that they agreed to be with him.

"You don't mean that," he laughed. The laugh stuck more fear into her. He brought a hand to their cheek. "I'll deal with this later, go to sleep." His voice went cold and his face dropped. Y/N's face was pushed into the pillow with the same hand. Both of his arms wrapped around their waist, his head was snuggled into their neck and they were pressed into his chest.

No chance of leaving the bed was possible.

note: i made a new account dxychan . this might be the last chapter so i'll leave you with this instead of another a/n only. i don't really listen to kpop anymore so that's probably another reason this account has been dead. the new account with be way more active if you wanna see it. but thank you for the support i really appreciate it everything 💕