Party | Kim Taehyung

Vampire AU

I was at a party like that one cliché scenario and my friend had lost me, or ditched me. Taehyung, who I've never talked to sat next to me at the bar. "Y/N, right?" he asked. "Yeah." I just sat there with my water, I'm only 18.

The bartender handed Taehyung a red drink. "What's that?"

"Just something the bartender gives me when I come here. It's special. Do you want one, it has no alcohol." I was quick to deny the offer. "Come on Y/N. It'll be fun, it's fine."

I don't know what made me try it. Taehyung called the bartender over to us and he handed me the drink. "Take a sip," he whispered. I held the the drink to my mouth, as Taehyung quickly tipped over causing it to spill into my mouth.

I spit it out. It tasted like iron. "What the hell was that?" Taehyung smirked as he took my drink. "Something special," he replied. It took me a moment to realize, that was blood.

"W-w-was that b-b-blood?" I stuttered. "I said something special. I knew you'd love it princess. I wanted you to try it. Now come on."

"No!" I cried. He grabbed my arm, everyone looked at us. They saw Taehyung and looked away. "Stop it I don't wanna go!" No one cared.

"You'll be mine. Usually it takes a while for me to find a princess like you, but this was easy." He threw me over his back and walked out. I felt faint and passed out.

When I woke up laying on the ground in a dark red room. It felt hot and I found myself in new clothing. A short red dress. Taehyung squatted to my level and held my cheek. "Perfect," he turned my cheek around admired every part of my face.

"Now come princess, now that you are mine we must introduce you to everyone." I was quiet as he helped me up, he grabbed my waist and pulled me close.

I held my hair down. Taehyung kissed my head. "Y/N lift your head up and smile." I could do one of those things. I lifted my head up and looked around. Hundreds, maybe even thousands of people, stood in front of the balcony Taehyung took me to.

"Now my people, meet your new princess. Although she may be human, it won't be for long. I expect her treated like the royalty she is, for if not you shall regret it." Taehyung walked me to another room.

"You'll sleep here, I don't want you in that dungeon where someone decided to put you. Now if you have any troubles, call a maid or me."

"I love you and it's best to love me back." He hugged me and kissed my cheek.

I low key just wanted to write a vampire AU.