26

7 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS

...

harvey's pov:

not long until christmas and i was in hospital because my idiotic twin brother pushed me off a hotel bed.

thanks max.

"im so glad you're ok harvey" katie smiled and squeezed my hand tighter.

"of course i am"

"that was genuinely one of the scariest moments in my life, never do that to me again"

"im ok now though, we got to the hospital in time"

"i know but its just scary nearly loosing the person that.. no forget it"

"wait katie what were you gonna say.."

"its stupid- it doesnt matter"

"katie"

"harvey it's nothing"

"katie tell me"

"oh my god he's awake!!" mum ran into the room with dad behind her.

"HARVEY" tilly shouted and hugged me tight, despite the injuries to my head.

"nice to see you too tills" i chuckled.

"ugh he's alive" leo rolled his eyes jokingly.

"thank you for worrying so much my dearest brother"

max rushed in after with taylor behind him "harvey are you ok?"

"well im better than i was" i laughed and stared at katie who had tears in her eyes.

"thats good.." taylor knew something was off.

"im so happy you're ok honey" mum said and walked towards me to place her hand on my head.

"me too, it's such a relief" dad smiled.

taylor coughed and nudged max, signalling him to say something.

"i um.. wanted to say that im really sorry for making you hit your head harvey, i never meant to hurt you bro" max apologised.

"no hard feelings max"

"see that wasn't that hard" taylor blurted out, making it obvious that max felt awkward apologising.

he's my brother for god sake, he's not supposed to apologise.

we despise each other a lot, but we know that deep down somewhere there's love.

deep down.

"so what's been going on in here then" max smirked, back to annoying me once again.

"noth-" katie was cut off.

"nothing max" i sternly said.

"oh i'm sorry did we interrupt something?" mum asked.