> 5 <

3rd POV MONDAY

Hinata woke up early in the morning  then tried to sleep but only to fail.

"I guess ill get some walk then try to sleep".

 Hinata said to Himself and then he continue to do what he planned, He was walking around a park for a few minutes already but still doesn't feel sleep at all so he decided to sit for now.

Hinata sat down a bench near by "Its still too early and I'm not feeling sleepy oh what to do..." Hinata said .

sighing and preparing to go home and just rest, While he was walking he saw a familiar Blonde, Red and Teal hair

 ' Kise? Kagami? Tetsu? what are they doing so early in the morning?' Hinata thought as he jogged to them.

"We're not loosing to you anymore!" Kagami said.

"Oh really? say that after we beat your ass in the court!" Kise said.

"Oh We will!" Kagami said "Kagami coach will scold us if we're late" Kuroko said.

"Right! bye for now!"Kagami said as he and Kuroko started to jog away.

"What a fool thinking they can beat us?"Kise said unaware that a certain someone was listening.

Kise turned around to leave but was greeted by His Former Teacher before Kuroko, Hinata Standing with his hands Folded

 "Ah Hinatacchi I Didn't notice your here" Kise said nervously.

"Your an idiot you know? Im Kuroko's Teacher what do you expect?" Hinata said with a slight hint of irritation in his voice.

"Ah I forgot..." Kise said "Oh, Anyways what brings you here?" Kise said.

"I was just walking around till I saw you Three" Hinata said .

"Walking so early in the morning?! your not going to grow taller if you keep doing that!" Kise said, Hinata then ignite pass Kise's Stomach .

Kise groaned " That Hurt Hinatacchi!" Kise said .

"Huh?!, Repeat what you just said I dare you!" Hinata said as he showed Kise his fist, Kise began to sweat and tried to think of an excuse .

"U-uhm I meant stronger! not taller!" Kise said trying to escape Him before he gets punch again.

"Just go!" Hinata said as He massage His nose Bridge while Kise Runs for his life.

"What are you doing out in the Morning Shrimp?" A voice Behind him said making him jump.

"A-ah! Tsukki ,Good Morning! What are you doing here?" Asked Hinata.

"I asked first now didn't I?" Tsukishima said with a slight irritation.

"I was walking around" Hinata said with a poker face.

"Uh-huh, After 'Kise' Ran away?" Tsukishima said.

"A-ah I knew Kise from an Old school and I just Scared him off" Hinata said.

"Old school? So your Saying you the Stupid shrimp came from an famous Teiko junior High?".

Tsukishima smirked when Hinata flinched at the mention of Teiko
Hinata looked up to Tsukishima with his Usual Eyes 
"Yeah! Some friends from there Helped me get through!" Hinata lied.

"Well okay, I'm gonna get going now" Tsukishima said as he walks back to his house.

Hinata sigh and made his way back home
"This day sure was full of encounter..." Hinata said.

"What Encounter, Shoyo?" A voice said.

'Shoyo? wait Kenma?' Hinata thought excitedly as he turned around jumping at the source of voice "KEEENMA!" Hinata shouted, The person caught him but placed him down right after.

"Sorry but I'm not Kenma, Shoyo" The voice said, Hinata opened his eyes to reveal Akashi.

"Akashi, What do you want?" Hinata asked in a empty tone moving away slightly.

Akashi moved closer to Hinata.
"Don't be so rude, But I came here to ask you to-"Hinata made him stop by raising his hands that was on a stop sign .

"Im not joining You OR Train anybody" Hinata said as he started to walk away.

"Your Choice...Shoyo-san" Akashi said as He and Hinata walked in Different ways.