> 9 <

3rd Person Pov

Hinata was walked inside The Court They used to play and bond in, He formed a slight smile but Genuine smile For the first time again, It shines through the noon.

Hinata sat down a bench his very Familiar with, he watched His own after Image play with each one of the GoM, Playing with Smiles and having laughs every once and a while, He looked away when it started to show the times when he was teaching them, he Regrets it till this day.

At The Seirin.

"Where could Hinata go?" Tanak asked.

"I don't Know!" Noya said.

"Do you have a clue?" Suga asked Riko.

"Not at all" Riko answered.

Hinata accidenly left His phone at his bag so nobody could contact him right now.

"I think I know" Kuroko said.

Aomine and Kise looked at him.

"Is it?-" Kise said but was cut off

"No way-" Aomine was also cut off

"Yes it is" Kuroko said.

the 2 male looked at Each Other Then started to run off with Kuroko following Behind them.
The two Teams were Left confused when they heard a "Ah"

"Ah! Shoyo should be at the old court!" Momo said also Running out now.

"We should follow them" Kagami said.

"I guess" Daichi said. 

The two teams were alot faster than Momo as They were Players trained by hellish coaches (Ukai and Riko ^^|| ) When they finally catched up they saw the 2 having an arguement.

"Hinatachii Will Train and Join me not you!" Kise said.

"Haa?! Baka! Your Too weak!" Aomine said.

"Exactly That's why Hinatachii would train me! Because your strong enough!" Kise said.

"Why would he train you?" Aomine said

"What the hell is going on?" Tsukishima asked.

"We don't know" Hyuga said.

"Ah Jeez" Hinata said.

Hinata snapped when he heard the words 'Weak and Strong' .
Hinata looked towards the two and did a ankle break without a ball which Shocked all of them
The 2 Male on the ground stared at him.

"Your too Noisy" Hinata said with His eyes Coverd.

The two was familiar with this feeling of Over Powered  By somebody, They didn't Get it from Akashi, No it wasn't even close.

"Shut up!" Hinata said Glaring at them with his Old Eyes when He Put them all down their Place and Claimed His Title.

The Two almost Trembled at it then Hinata was Pulled away by Kuroko, The only one who doesn't care about Power and only Team work.

Hinata Turned around, Looking up  and saw Kuroko's Gentle face with a smile, Hinata hugged Kuroko and try to calm down.

The two dusted themselves, The teams was in shock because it was their first time seeing Hinata Get that mad and to see that the Miracle was easily taken down by Hinata.

"What the hell was that?" asked Hyuga.

"It was the Original ankle Breaker" Aomine said scratching the back of his head.

Noya and Tanaka was happy that they got to see the Original Move of the First Miracle that had been passed down to another Miracle.

Suga was still thinking about how Hinata could have been The First Miracle.
Tsukishima the one who already knew this Smirked.

"Oi, Shrimpy Mind explaining?" Tsukishima said smugly.

Hinata turned His head still a little annoyed.
"Explain what Four eyes?" Hinata said shocking Karasuno more.

"How are you the First Miracle?" Tsukishima asked.

"How should I know?" Hinata said.

"So your not denying that your the Miracle?" Tsukishima said.

Hinata froze but quickly recover.
"Me? sure Im a Miracle but im not that Kind of Miracle" Hinata said.
Hinata let go of Kuroko and Faced Him.

"Then which are you?" Suga asked.

"Im not sure but, Teachers of the Miracle?" Hinata questioned.

"Definitely" The 3 Miracle said.

"Teacher?" Koichi asked.

"Gave them a few tips And Advice here and there" Hinata said.

"Basically Hinata-san Gave Us tips and Advice how to improve on which we were best at" Kuroko said.

"Which is?" Kageyama asked.

"Passing" Kuroko said.

"Formless Shots" Aomine said.

"Copying Forms and Skills" Kise said.

"Teaching Aomine and Kise  was a Pain" Hinata said.

"Hey were Here you know!" The 2 Miracle said.

"Who was your favorite then?" asked Junpei.

"Favorite?" Hinata said turning around to see the 3 Miracle.
He smiled and Reappear next to Kuroko putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Tetsu!" Hinata said.

"HA?!" The 2 Miracle said.

"Oh shut up" Hinata said, Making Kuroko chuckle at the antics of his former Teammate and teacher.

"Speaking of That, What do you guys needed from me?" Hinata looked at his team ready for anything.

Karasuno was frozen but then made their way to Hinata.
" How did you Awaken you Miracle?" Kageyama asked.

"How? hmm Not sure but somehow I always know what to Improve in other and Myself" Hinata said.

"How did you help the Miracle to awaken their Talent?" asked Asahi.

"Its hard to explain" Hinata said "But its like you have this Feeling that they are about to reach something" Hinata said.

"Then how do you Train them with their Miracle?" Shun asked Getting attention of everybody.

Hinata thought for an answer.
"Its hard when you say it like that but, With Kuroko I train his Speed, stamina and His passing" Hinata said.

"What about those 2?" Tanaka pointed at Kise and Aomine.

"Aomine's Training was hard, Crazy Stamina, and his Shooting form, I needed to train him by making sure all his formless shot does Shot a point" Hinata said.

Hinata sighs when he looked at Kise
"Kise's Was the Hardest as he couldn't Copy Tetsu 's Form and My shadow Formm Mainly because He was A Light, but It was also my fault for thinking he could" Hinata said.

"Shadow? Light? what do you mean?" Yamaguchi asked.

"Good Question! These Idiots Still haven't realized it but you did!" Hinata said talking about the 3 Miracle.

"What do you mean Hinata-san?" Kuroko asked.

"Here is my partner, Which one is the light and Shadow?" Hinata said Pulling Kageyama next To him and Standing next To him.

The 3 Pointed at Kageyama," Light, Shadow" They pointed at Hinata as Shadow.

Hinata sighs again, "Yamaguchi, which one is the lights and Shadow?" Hinata asked.
Yamaguchi tilted His head in confusion and shake his head.

"None, your Both Light and Shadow" Yamaguchi said.

"Their called partner" Tsukishima said.

"And were Called a Team" Suga said as Karasuno walked behind the 2.

The 3 Were Just Purely Confused.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey! What did you guys think? Did you also get confuse? What Did the Karasuno mean?
What are the 3 Missing? Comment down Below if you think you Know.