> 12 <

Yall mercy You Guys Raged at the comments and it was killing me 🤣🤣
Here tho 😗😗😗

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The 3 Miracle Felt pain in their Chest when Hinata asked them,It was like He didn't want them to know at all.

"I.." Hinata saw Akashi walking closer to him.

" What were you scared of?" Akashi asked walking closer and closer to Hinata.

The 3 miracle could only watch the 2,
Seirin Felt guilty of Not speaking but they know the miracles needed to know.

"Sorry" Riko whispered.

"Shoyo, Why are you scared of me?" Asked akashi.

"A-akashi, i-" Hinata still shock but More afraid of their Reaction, How much did Akashi hear,

'What about the other 3? '

'did they hear all of it? '

'what do i do now?'

'How will they react?'

Thoughts of them hating him clouded his Mind Until He felt a pair of Hands hug him, Making him snap back to reality.

" Shoyo, Clear your mind, Just tell me" Akashi said Still hugging Hinata.

"Your so unfair...Your talent, You have an amazing Coordinating Aura and then theres Your Skills, And That amazing ability to Read Feelings.. your so unfair..." Hinata said looking down.

'What?!' The seirin thought.
'He could do that?' The Karasuno thought.

The Miracle was shocked To know that akashi could Read their feelings.

"I see you found out, When?" Akashi asked.

"When I watch you play against our Seniors...You were Moving along the others and Going to the right places needed to be guarded" Hinata said.

"Then what about my reading?" Akashi asked.

"At the Table" Hinata said.

"Shoyo, Look at me" Akashi said.

Hinata kept His watery eyes looking at the floor.

The Teams Thought that Hinata would be forced to Look at him

"Shoyo"
"No"
"Shoyo"
"No.."
"Shoyo"
". . ."
"Please."

Hinata Looked up to see Akashi just gently smiling at him, The 3 stares at them Dumbfounded, Kuroko gave the phone to riko, Which was still in a callm

"Shoyo, What do you feel for us?" Akashi asks.

". . ." Hinata stayed Silent.

"Shoyo What was it that You want from us?" Akashi asked again.

"Just tell us, You can be Selfish" Akashi said.

Hinata stayed Silent because he knows that what he wanted will Seperate them more, and He couldnt get rid of it, He Only wanted for them to Spend time and Hang out again but as Lovers.

"Hinata-san" Kuroko called.
Hinata Instantly Lowered His head Avoiding anymore Eye contact.

"Shoyo..." Aomine called.

"Hinatachii..." Kise said.

"You wanted to know?"Hinata said.
"You want me to be Selfish?" He said.
"And what, Once I say it you will leave?" Hinata asked.
"Just let it go, its Nothing Good for you" Hinata said slipping away from the hug.