"Sure, can you help me with those two long bags?", he carried the tripods while I carefully unpacked the cameras. These were rented, but if I was considering purchasing them if they ended up working. There was no telling how my portfolio could branch out after working with Harry, so it would be a good idea to have a versatile equipment.

We set the cameras up calculating the position of the sun for the beginning of the live stream and two stagehands followed all my instructions for covering the streetlamps with black cloth. The idea was to start with a Q&A portion during golden hour and then slowly transition into the concert bit. We'd called the police and notified them there would be louder music and we asked all our neighbours' permission to have this many people, loudspeakers, instruments, and studio lights. Nobody seemed to mind after they received a handwritten note and a bottle of expensive wine.

"What are you grumpy about?", Harry took a soundcheck break for a second and came over to my spot with the cameras.

"It's nothing...", it truly was nothing, but I didn't want to tell him because I know he'd find a way to change the setlist and/or introduce different plans, "it's silly, really. Don't worry about it, continue with the soundcheck.".

"Ess, I'm not leaving until you tell me what's bothering you."

"Fine, but it truly is silly... I've never heard Kiwi live. You rarely sing your own songs when we're home and I've never been to your concert.", he burst out laughing.

"Are you serious?", my profoundly serious face apparently wasn't convincing enough, "Oh, you are. Well, I promise I won't try to change the setlist because there is no way to perform Kiwi without waking up half of London, but I will sing it to you tonight, butt naked, to make it up to you.".

"You sure know how to get a girl excited... go along, first work then play."

The stream was going wonderfully, we only got a few connection complaints, and we did our best to stream the event on multiple platforms and please everyone. Harry was his charming self, answering fan questions and joking around. He did well with the cameras, which didn't surprise me at all seeing as he was fairly used to it. The Q&A portion was almost over, and I was getting a bit nervous for the concert bit. It would be more complex to film the concert than it was to film the stills of the Q&A, but we were very prepared and had multiple backup plans if something stopped functioning. Jeff was walking back and forth across our deck, quite nervously, which I didn't understand because the short event course I took taught me that a long and thorough preparation makes for a stellar execution. We'd prepared for everything, people were focused, Harry was killing it and it was turning out a success.

"There were a few complaints from my crew that Kiwi didn't end up on the setlist, so I'm certain quite a few of you are disappointed by that as well, but my neighbours would hate me for performing that particular track, so you'll have to forgive me. Instead, I've decided to end with an equally energetic track that we mastered in an acoustic sound – Treat People With Kindness.", I couldn't believe we were already nearing the end of the show, and I was really looking forward to watching it back and seeing it from the viewer's perspective.

The last beat ended, Harry said his goodbyes, thanked everyone for being a part of this experience and left them with a promise of seeing each other soon, which warmed my heart. His crew worked extremely fast unplugging all the instruments, rolling the cables and packing up, which left us with a few minutes to have a celebratory 'job well done' beer with Jeff and the band.

"We pulled this off, and I had my doubts about it when Harry first told me what the plan was, but we did it... Congratulations to all of you, it was incredible to feel the performance high and I cannot wait to experience it again.", Jeff raised his bottle up and our kitchen erupted into a symphony of glass clicking.

"It was incredible! I missed this so much, and I need to be honest and say this wasn't my idea, as I made you believe... It was all Essie, she felt bad for both us and the fans that will have to wait to attend a concert, so she suggested we do a streamed one instead. I'm immensely proud of all of you, and I know this tour will be the best one yet. Cheers!", Harry's hand wrapped around me and I felt a bit embarrassed by the praise, but ultimately happy to be valued.

"Now that everybodyis gone, I think it's time to play.", he led me upstairs and played the instrumentalversion of Kiwi, slowly taking bits of clothing off. Shirt, button by button...ring by ring, belt, trousers, shoes, and he was left in a pair of boxers andhis curls. This man would be the death of me.

-----------------

A/N: this was heavily inspired by my desperate counting down until Harry's JBB live :)))) I am so excited I can hardly wait, I've got class the next day and I live in Europe which means it starts at 2 in the morning for me, but all that is irrelevant once I remember it's basically like getting a piece of what Covid stole from us - back... 
Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I did extensive research on the equipment and it just got me very excited to produce events again when our lives get returned to us. 

Be kind, always.
T.