"I've written a book for pretty much every situation. You name it I've probably written about it." I give him a smile but now it's my turn to ask questions.

"Why'd you move to California?" I ask him. Harry glares at me again but he's not getting out of this one so I glare right back.

"Work." He gives me a cold one word reply. Look who's uncomfortable now.

"What do you do?"

"I'm self employed." He simply states and looks back out the window.

"So you own a business, that's cool what kind of business."

"Something that is quite frankly none of your business." He snaps. Damn alright moody I was just fucking asking a question. We sit in silence for a bit before he pulls out his phone and I think sends a text.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" A loud voice booms. I jump back out of fear and look to see Eric standing in the entry to my room. Fuck, fuck,fuck. Harry needs to leave like now.

"Who the fuck is this!" Eric screams again.

"Eric calm down please it's not what you think." I say calmly and stand up and start walking towards Eric to try and defuse him.

"Get the fuck away from me!" Eric shouts and roughly pushes me onto my bed and storms up to Harry who is now standing and towering over Eric.

"Mate for one that's no way to talk to a lady and two I suggest you back the fuck up." Harry says while keeping a stoic face. Harry is gonna regret that. Eric doesn't move from his stance in front of Harry but Harry doesn't seem fazed.

"You a'right?" Harry says to me, completely ignoring Eric.

"Don't fucking talk to my girlfriend buddy!" Eric booms again.

Harry turns his gaze back to Eric who if it was possible would have steam spewing from his ears.

"Eric was it? Let's get one thing straight, she is not an object that you can just throw around and be a dick to and, I'm not your fucking buddy so I'm gonna give you one last chance to turn the fuck around and get out of here or I'm gonna drag you out of here but it won't be in one piece." Harry has a cold dark look in his eyes almost like he's a completely different person but his body language is still fairly calm.

"So now you're a coked out whore!" Eric yells at me but before I can say anything Harry's fist collides with Eric's face causing him to grunt and swing back at Harry.

"Eric stop!" I yell, tears starting to stream down my face as his fist flys through the air but just before it collides with Harry's face almost in slow motion Harry grabs Eric's fist and twists his arm causing Eric to fall to the ground.

Harry leans down a bit before shouting "get the fuck out and don't come near Parker again!"

Eric stumbles up off the ground and before exiting my room gives me a disgusted look then huffs and storms out of the apartment with a loud slam of my front door. I hope it hit him on the way out. I'm still crying but I wipe my eyes and sit up on my knees and look towards Harry who now looks pissed off and rightfully so.

"Harry are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't think he would show up today." I ask with concern fully laced in my voice.

"Carolina are you seriously asking if I'm okay when the bloke didn't even lay a hand on me?" Harry asks with a laugh and shakes his head. I mean yeah I guess it was kinda a stupid question but still.

"I'm sorry you had to deal with him." I look down at my hands resting on my knees.

"Don't apologize. Just do something for me?" Harry asks, causing me to look up and wait for him to continue.

"Leave his arse. You deserve someone a lot better than him, Carolina." Before I can stop and think rationally I'm off the bed and pressing my lips against Harry's causing him to flinch and pull back.

"Fuck I'm sorry I don't know why I did." I ramble out but the hurt from being rejected is sitting in my chest.

"I better go." Harry says then walks out of my room and I say standing where he left me as I watch him walk out the front door. He looks back at me before closing the door behind him.

"God fucking dammit!" I shout to myself and stomp towards the front door with my hands gripping my roots. I turn the deadbolt to stop any unwanted guests from barging into my apartment then I slump onto my living room couch and turn on the tv to some random channel.

So much for sticking with the safe option. Away from him. Harry clouds my judgement and disables all of my logical thinking. I felt the best I had in a long time with him around and even if it was practically an interrogation I didn't mind it. With all the talking between us it was still somehow quiet. I felt high without being high.

It only takes on time to get addicted to drugs.

Apparently it's the same with Harry because I found myself itching to be around him again.

He feels so good.

-AUTHORS NOTE-

Did you notice what I did with this chapter and the song for it? hehe 

I love the little back and forth between Parker and Harry this chapter.

Also FUCK ERIC

kisses :)