Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31

Start from the beginning

"Alright everyone, quiet down," Aizawa calls out just as the clock on his screen displays 6 am.

The class falls silent as they wait for their teacher's instructions, everyone knowing that training is going to be hell today. Out of nowhere, Aizawa tosses the ball over to Bakugo who catches it with a confused expression.

"It's been a whole term since you began your training at UA, lets see how much you've improved."

Bakugo seems to understand Aizawa's declaration as he steps forward to put distance between himself and the class. Meanwhile, you watch from the floor in confusion. Are you missing something?

You tug on the leg on Mina's pants, grabbing her attention to question her on what's happening.

"Oh yeah! You weren't here when we had to take the physical evaluation on our first day. One of the tasks was to see how far we could throw a ball with our quirks, now after a full term, we get to see how much we've improved!" Mina cheers, getting giddy as Bakugo prepares to use his quirk to blast the ball away.

"I bet he can throw it a whole mile now!"

"Yeah! With all of the training we've done he's definitely gotten stronger."

"Go Bakugo!"

You watch with a blank expression as the blond winds his arms and readies himself for the throw. He reels his arm back and a second later, a loud blast ruptures your ears and smoke fills the air.

"GO TO HELL!" Bakugo shouts and the ball breaks through the smokescreen, soaring far off into the distance.

As the ball sails away, you turn to Mina once again. "How far was his first throw?"

"705.2 meters!" Midoriya jumps in, a smile on his freckled face as Aizawa's machine beeps with the results.

Your classmates quiet down as they wait for their teacher to show off Bakugo's new score, but when the device is turned, everyone cries out in disbelief. It was only 709.6 meters. Only a 4.4 difference.

Bakugo's eyes widen in shock as tick marks appear all over his devil-like face.

"Well, that sucked," You pipe in, breaking the silence as you fall on your back out of boredom. You thought it would be a lot more impressive than that.

"What'd you say Shrimpy?!" Bakugo shouts, attempting to charge at you but he's held back as you lay carelessly on the dirt.

"I said your throw sucked," You respond.

Kirishima glances at you from where he and Sero are struggling to contain the blond. "(L/n), do you want to get killed?" Kirishima asks.

"Sometimes," You grumble, grabbing a knife out of the holster around your hips and sitting up to face Bakugo. Mina gives off a disgruntled noise as she crosses her arms across her chest, "Babe we talked about this."

You go to say something to rile Bakugo up even more but you're cut off by Aizawa at the edge of the clearing.

"Anyway..." Aizawa says, diverting the attention of your class back to him, "Your training starts now. The first term of your year at UA was focused on your physical and mental improvement instead of quirks. But this camp is meant to push you beyond the limits of your quirk. You'll be lucky to survive this training camp of hell." Your teacher wears an evil smirk as the students around you gulp.

But, Class 1-A dawns a sense of determination at their teacher's words, wanting to develop and improve their abilities as much as possible in the next couple of days.

•••••

It's like burning in hell.