Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35

⚠︎︎ Warning: Blood ⚠︎︎

The wind rushes past you, throwing huge chunks of debris around as you plant your heels into the ground. You use your quirk to make yourself intangible, the attack not having any effect on you physically. Your hood whips around too wildly for you to see anything, only being able to barely keep a hold of the rim as your knives are blown away from you.

When the wind stops screaming in your ears, you pant, finally being able to take in a couple of breaths of air since it's no longer rushing past you too quickly to breathe in. The sudden bright spots that dance across your vision and the lightheaded feeling cause you to collapse to your knees, head ringing as your skull feels like someone is taking a hammer to it repeatedly, trying to break it open.

So maybe you aren't as healed up as you originally thought.

"Phantom?" You hear Hakamata say, your head turning to face him. His body lays on the ground, cuts across his chest as you notice all of the other heroes are a safe distance away. He must have saved them and sacrificed himself.

"Hakamata!" You scream, feeling the air being ripped out of your lungs as your eyes widen. You stumble to your feet, staring at the man who helped raise you, now laying in a pile of his own blood.

"It is a tragedy, but his quirk was simply of no use to me," All for One says, waving his hand around like he had disposed of nearly a fly. A pest.

You whip towards him, eyes glued to the man who is to blame for the worst days of your life. When Toshinori first fought him and lost most of his power, having to be hospitalized, Bakugo being taken, and now Hakamata is dying because of him. Your breathing comes out in ragged pants, your mind too unfocused and ringing too loudly for you to concentrate on a rational thought.

"You know Phantom," All for One says, managing to grab your attention and pulling a surprised gasp out of you, "Your quirk would be useful to me. Being able to become untouchable at will, I'll be almost invincible. Why don't you give it to me."

You jump back just in time as dozens of black tendrils shoot from his fingertips. You activate your quirk, allowing them to fly right through you, making All For One frown under his mask. He tries again but ends with the same results.

He starts to grow frustrated with the game of cat and mouse, you always being able to dodge or phase through his attacks. "Well taking your quirk is certainly hard if I can't touch you. So, how about I introduce you to someone."

The next moment, a black blob of what looks like mud appears in front of him, the next second taking the form of Bakugo. Your eyes widen, your mind being able to focus as the person you've been wanting to find appears directly in front of you. He coughs several times, shakily standing to his feet from shock.

"What the hell? Where am I?" Bakugo asks, scanning the decimated city, lying in ruins around him.

"Sorry about that, I'm sure the experience wasn't pleasant," All For One says, moving to take a step towards Bakugo as several more blobs appear behind you.

You instantly teleport forward, standing directly in front of Bakugo and grabbing a fist full of his shirt. The boy almost attacks you for a second, before recognizing the red logo on the back of your jacket. All For One pays no mind to you two though, approaching the man you recognize as Shigiraki from the files you've seen. Light blue hair, red eyes, and always with that hand on his face. He kneels before All For One, the taller man placing a hand on top of his shoulder.

"You failed once again Tomura, but do not lose hope I will help you start over as many times as you need to until you've achieved your dream," He declares, "That's why I brought the boy and your companions along, you saw their worth in your plans, now let's get you out of here so I can finish my fight with Phantom."