I Know So.

The room was dark, save for the faint flickering of some movie on tv. The sound was loud enough to hear clearly, but fuzzy since it was far from his focus. No, his attention was geared towards the ever so soft snoring coming from one of the men, Danny, laying against him on the couch. He pulled the two closer to him and sighed. Man. Thinking about things sure sucked, especially when it woke you and kept you up at what was presumably past midnight.

"Sup?" It was quiet and groggy, but it was there. Bobbi looked at the other guy, Sherman, who snuggled closer to him. He remained quiet, and tried to be as still as possible.
"Bobbi I can feel you tensing up, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. Shut up."

"Bobbi."

"I'm just. Thinking."

"About?"

"Things."

"God. It's so sexy. How descriptive you are."

"Fuck. Off."

"I can't, your arm is around me."

"I could take it back right now."

"Mmm... you could. But you won't."

"Why must you torture me?"

"Cause... it's funny..."

"God."

"So. You wanna talk about your feelings?"

"No."

"But it's goood for you. Like water and... Breakfast at Tiffany's."

"I'm just thinking about- like- y'know. When we broke up. The actual DECADE I somehow managed- the time I- the time WE wasted without each other- why didn't-"

"Bobbi-"

"I mean don't you ever think about it? Don't you ever regret it?"

Sherman's sighed and finally opened his eyes slightly, just to look at him.

"I prefer not to."

"Why-"

Sherman gently placed his hand on Bobbi's, caressing it softly with his thumb.

"I mean- why would I? All it does is hinder my ability to enjoy right now. Sure, it sucks, it sucks a whole lot, but the fact that I got any time to begin with? The fact that I gotta second chance? Fucking... mind blowing man..." He sighed, they both quieted themselves as Danny shifted a bit, but the most he did was squeeze Bobbi in his arms as he continued to sleep.

"Heh- and we're all clearly happy to be back so- sure, happened once, could happen again, but I don't think we'd make that mistake."

"You really think so?"

"I know so..."