☆good karma★

Today was a strange day. The air felt stiff and the sky looked grey. Lots of things would change today. Lila would meet eleven and help the boys look for will. She just had to get through school first.

Everyday since will had gone missing had been long and boring. She had a feeling that would change today though. Everything would be completely different soon.

As she passed Steve, tommy, and carol she expected them to just let her pass. The period of respect only lasted so long I guess.

"Looking great today Lila." Lila turns to Steve with a smile. "I mean the paint smears on your shirt they really complete the outfit."

"Careful Stevie," Lila smirks. "Wouldn't want people to think your flirting now would you?"

With that Lila walks away. Lila had always thought Steve was cute but it was ruined by his awful personality. That boy had some serious bad karma. He really needed to work on that. Of course with all Lila's pranking she's not so good either. Lila likes to think that she's got exactly 0 though. No good karma no bad. It's simple. Do one bad thing do one good thing after to even it out. Spray paint someone's car (Steve, even though he deserved it.), donate three bags of dog food to the animal shelter. It's Lila's easy key to life.

Lila sighs. Her first period of the day, photography. Except today she didn't have to hear her teacher talk in his monotone voice for an hour long. She went straight to the darkroom to develop her pictures. As soon as she opens the door she sees Jonathan Byers. She greets him with a smile.

"Look Jonathan," Lila starts. "I've been meaning to tell you I'm sorry about your brother..."

As Lila speaks her eyes drift to his pictures on the wall. Anything to keep from making eye contact right now. But as she studies the photo she sees it's Nancy wheeler taking her top off. Before Jonathan says anything about her condolences he packs up all the photos and rushes out of the room. Lila sighs. She doesn't like it but she knows what she has to do. Good karma.
             ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
      The end of the day came quicker then usual. She had been dreading actually having to talk to Steve all day. That's probably why the day went so fast. Her plan was tell Steve and then get the hell out of dodge. She was not going to be around when that train wreck went down.

       As soon as the bell rings the classroom erupts into chaos. Kids all trying to get out as quick as possible and go home. Lila included. She reaches her locker in no time in the sea of students trying to leave and grabs her skates. She sighs as she pushes open the glass door at the end of the hall way. Fresh air was all she needed to calm her down. She hates to admit it but she's nervous. She could make one liners to Steve all day but to actually talk to him made her more than nervous. Like she always does those she puts on a face.

She finally reaches the group at Steve's car and he gives her a confused look.

"Come back for more insults, already Lila?" Steve asks with a smirk but it drops when he doesn't see Lila smirk back.

"Actually there's something serious I gotta talk to you guys about." Tommy and carol give Steve a confused look now.

"Okay shoot." Steve says with a smile. Still trying to lighten the mood.

"Jonathan Byers has got pictures of your girlfriend taking her top off." As Lila speaks Steve drops his soda causing it to spill all over the ground and almost her.

"How do you know this?" Steve asked her with a tight jaw now.

"I walked in on him in the darkroom." Lila fixes the bag in the shoulder and walks over to the hood of Steve's car to lean against it. She continues to talk as she leans down and puts her skates on. "Pictures of your girlfriend everywhere in there. Real stalker like."

After she finishes putting on her skates she stands straight up and skates a little ways away. "Don't think of me doing this cause Im nice it's just good karma."

As Lila rode away she could swear she saw the faintest hint of a smile on Steve's face but decides she must've imagined it. Steve Harrington doesn't smile at her he only smirks.
             ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

After a very short but long day of school Lila was just ready to meet eleven. Dustin had warmed up the boys to the idea all day long so they should be atleast somewhat okay with it by now.

Dustin had said to meet him at the corner so that's where Lila waited. Within five minutes she was greeted by the trio. With a few words of disagreement Lila shut it down by threatening to tell parents. After that the trio happily agreed to let her help.

It was only a short ride down the block to mikes house. So Lila follows the boys contently as they push they're bikes. Finally they get behind mikes house where el is supposed to be and that's when Lila sees her a little girl with a buzz cut.

"El?" Mike starts as they get closer. Eleven starts to eyeball Lila but Lila shakes it off. " are you okay?"

El nods and looks back at Lila. Dustin pushes Lila forward. Lila smiles at the girl and gets down to her eye level.

"I'm Lila." Lila looks back at Dustin. "I'm dustins sister."

"Sister?" The girl asks to which Lila nods with a smile. Mike gets in front of Lila now and pats on the back of his back.

"Hop on we only have a few hours." Unsure el hops on. Lila smiles at the pair. Mike totally has a crush. The boys quickly take off on there bikes and Lila follows at slow pace behind them. As soon as the boys made it to the woods they all got off their bikes but we're kind enough to wait for Lila to take off her skates and put on her shoes. A little while later she's walking through the woods with el and Mike behind her and Lucas and dusin beside her.

"So how was school?" She asks the duo. They both shrug. An answer she would probably give too. Eventually as it gets darker and darker eleven leads the group to wills house.

"Here." El says as she turns to the group behind her.

"Yes this is where will lives." Mike explains to her.

"Hiding."

"No will is missing from here."

"What are we doing here?" Lucas asks with attitude.

Mike turns around. With a shrug he begins to speak. "She said he's hiding here."

"I swear I'd we walked all the way out here for nothing." Dustin says to which Lila knocks his shoulder.

"That's exactly what we did." Lucas starts up. "I told you she didn't know what the hell she was talking about." Lila's head snaps to Lucas as he curses. He leans away from her. "Sorry."

"Why did you bring us here?" Mike finally turns back to el. She stammers. Something about her Lila could tell this is where she genuinely thinks will is.

"Mike, don't waste your time with her." Lucas pushes on. There seems to be lots of tension in the trio now. Lila could feel it radiating.

"What do you want to do then?" Mike fires back. Lucas throws his hands up.

"Call the cops like we should've done yesterday!" Lucas says.

"We are not calling the cops!" From the way mike says it you can tell that's his final answer. No cops.

"Hey guys?" Dustin says with concern making Lila turn to pay attention to him. She sees him waking towards wills house. With a confused look she watches. When suddenly the sound of sirens becomes prominent. Cops and Ambulance drive past at incredible speed.

From beside Lila quietly mike speaks. "Will."