𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Thanks to all of you who read this fanfiction so far, I love you all, you're the best.

:)  

You are always invited to read my other stories if you liked this one.

New stuff coming soon.

Mag 🦋

TWENTY-EIGHT

FINAL CHAPTER

Harry and I woke up on his bed, another happy morning where we found ourselves tangled around each other.
Hugs and cuddles until we were fully awake, soft touches and lazy morning kisses.
Just like every single day.

It's almost crazy to say that that's how it was for the past month, and to think how naturally it all evolved for us.
Honestly, I have never thought I could be this in love with someone, even less a guy. But here I was, falling each day a little more for Harry.

"Good morning, sunshine." - I said in between kisses.

"Good morning, you." - He whispered and kissed my lips again.

"Though I would love to stay in bed with you all morning just being lazy, we both have to get up. One last effort, c'mon." - I said, patting his back and moving away from him, standing up from bed. - "We'll have vacation soon."

He sighed, sitting up in bed and pushing the duvet away.

"I still can't believe it's the last day of school."

"Yeah, me neither." - I pouted. - "My baby is starting big kid's school in a few months from now."

"Oh love." - Harry chuckled. - "Are you sad because he's growing up?"

"No." - I lied and he laughed.

"It's fine if you are."

"Shut up. And get up, you lazy ass." - I huffed.

"I was going to get up anyway, it's my job. Remember?"

I rolled my eyes and he finally stood up, pulling me by my wrist towards him and kissing softly my lips.
Then, he went straight to his closet to put some clothes on, leaving me wanting more.

"I hate you."

"Sure you do."

🌈🌈🌈

The ride to the daycare was quiet. It was pretty early in the morning because Harry needed to arrive first and before all of his students and their families.
Since it was the last day of school, Harry planned a whole family day for the kids, activities and snacks for them to enjoy with their caregivers their last chapter before jumping into big kid's school.

I offered myself to help him, getting to the daycare earlier, setting everything up and getting the cold beverages to share.
The moment Harry went to the door to let the children in, I immediately searched for my boy and Brianna. Apparently, my son had the same idea, beacuse he came running to me, envolving me in a hug as I spinned him around the classroom.

"Hi, little lad. Missed you."

"I know! Missed you too, dad." - He smiled at me, hugging me tighter.

"Hi, B." - I smiled at her and she chuckled.

"Hey Lou. Harry made you wake up earlier I see."

"For your information, I offered to help him." - I said, putting Freddie down so he could go play with his friends, and stuck my tongue out at her.