🎤ˢᵃʷᵃʳᵃˢᵉⁿᵃⁱ🥰ᵏⁱᵐⁱ😺ʷᵃ⛓ˢʰᵒᵘʲᵒ👻ⁿᵃ💅🏼ⁿᵒ?✨ᵇᵒᵏᵘ🌸ʷᵃ🧚ʸᵃʳⁱᶜʰⁱⁿ🤴ᵇⁱᶜᶜʰⁱ😾ⁿᵒ😩ᵒˢᵘ🚣ᵈᵃ🎉ʸᵒ💦

yUh
🎤ˢᵃʷᵃʳᵃˢᵉⁿᵃⁱ🥰ᵏⁱᵐⁱ😺ʷᵃ⛓ˢʰᵒᵘʲᵒ👻ⁿᵃ💅🏼ⁿᵒ?✨ᵇᵒᵏᵘ🌸ʷᵃ🧚ʸᵃʳⁱᶜʰⁱⁿ🤴ᵇⁱᶜᶜʰⁱ😾ⁿᵒ😩ᵒˢᵘ🚣ᵈᵃ🎉ʸᵒ💦
Chile anyways here's your story 🤠🤚

Recap:
Kakashi had a mental break down and when Naruto was left alone and he saw saucegay.
This chappy  is just sasunaru interactions lolol
Back to the story:

Jiraiya had left the kid alone. Naruto, being as tired as he was, decided to sit down on the cool green grass. It was refreshing, made him calm. He then started to doze off.

.
   .
.
    .
.
       .

He had fallen asleep.

Sleep

     Something he hadn't gotten much of lately. He'd been training constantly ever since he had met his teammates. Suddenly his instincts came in and he had jolted awake from his little nap. He focused on his senses and heard footsteps near the forest trees.

'Huh? But who would go all the way out here? Gah! Is it an enemy ninja? Oh but the pervy sage isn't here! I'll have to fight them alone! '

'1..2....3!'

Naruto had pounced on whoever was coming, holding a kunai to said person's throat. He instantly stopped when their voice sounded familiar (and their face looked the part as well.)

"gAh! What the hell!?"

"S-Sasuke?"

They both had taken the time to look at each other, not noticing the blushes on their face. Though I doubt anyone would see Naruto's (mask lolol).

"O-oh..I'll get up now. I'm so sorry! I didn't know who was right there so I tried attacking. Here."
Naruto then held out a hand, asking Sasuke to grab it. The raven-haired had felt his cheeks heat up once again but luckily it went unnoticed.

"It's alright. I didn't think anybody was here. So why are you here?"

Naruto had forgotten that he was supposed to be practicing.

"Oh, right. I was training but then I kinda dozed off. Heh.."

"Oh I though I was the only one who came to train here."

"Well you aren't."

The duck-butted emo Just gave a simple 'tch'.

'Heheh"

Sasuke's face instantly snapped to Naruto's.

This was the first time Naruto had giggled around him. It was something he wanted to hear for the rest of his life. He internally nose-bled bc of this heavenly sound.

"Well," the blonde began, "I'm sorry for scaring you. And almost killing you...I'm sure you're busy so I won't bother you anymore."

Sasuke didn't like that. He wanted Naruto to stay but he also didn't want Naruto to think he was needy. He had to be sly about this. So he obviously blurt out what he wanted to say (so classy amiright?).