Sun Hui closed his eyes, remembering the events of yesterday.

"Stupid Wang Shuo! It's like he planted a seed in my brain," Sun Hui's thoughts had accidentally wandered to Wang Shuo during class, so he had to rush to the bathroom at the nearest time opportunity. He knew at this time, Wang Shuo was looking for him to continue their game.

Maybe I can just hide in here. He won't check the bathroom, right? Sun Hui thought. Besides, he was in a private stall and the door was locked.

He deeply wished that Wang Shuo could just leave him alone, personally and mentally. He felt like Wang Shuo was some kind of mind controller. Sun Hui believed he finally knew Wang Shuo's plan: to get inside his head until all he can think about was him. If he did that, then Sun Hui would be at his mercy.

Sounds like something he does with girls. Sun Hui concluded that this was why he analyzed people. This is why he was so control obsessed. It was his nature, his special ability. It's probably how he got the complaining to turn down, too.

Sun Hui pulled up his pants and did his belt before stepping out of the stall. To his surprise, Wang Shuo was leaning against a sink. He arched an eyebrow, "You were jacking off to me?"

"Not to you. Because of you," Sun Hui rolled his eyes, pushing his glasses up. Sun Hui's face was all sweaty from all the panting and moaning.

"Really? Because I heard you say my name and moan from outside. You should keep it down, someone else might hear you," Wang Shuo said.

This made Sun Hui turn red in embarrassment. He could hear me?

But then his embarrassment turned to anger, a usual change when it came to Wang Shuo. He registered his comment as a double meaning. A threat? A warning? A possessive remark? Sun Hui doubted the last one. Wang Shuo was straight as a plank.

"You started this mess, asshole!" Sun Hui spat.

"I'm not the one who started it, Sun Hui," his voice carried an edge. He leaned into Sun Hui, his breath fanning his face. Their mouths centimeters apart. "Move aside, and wait here. I heard you jack off, it's only fair if you hear me."

"I don't want to hear you!" Sun Hui crinkled his nose.

"You will. You have no choice in this game, now," Wang Shuo's silver eyes carried a dark glint. His bangs were in his face, making him even sexier.

"I damn well have a choice!" Sun Hui snapped.

Wang Shuo threw his head back and laughed the nice laugh Sun Hui liked. He's been laughing a lot, and Sun Hui couldn't help but feel smug he caused and heard such a beauty.

It was by this time he had given up his mantras. What was the use? His member would stand erect again, and Sun Hui would continue to take care of it with Wang Shuo in mind. It was just words at this point. Meaningless words.

"It's cute that you think that," Wang Shuo said, going in the stall. "Do I need to make you to prove my point?"

Sun Hui gulped. He knew what that meant. It's what made him realize what Wang Shuo was doing, after all. He would tease him, leaving him nothing but a panting mess until all he could do was agree to Wang Shuo. And every time he did that, it left him rock hard.

Whenever Wang Shuo did this, it made him feel two very contradicting emotions. He felt like his freewill was stripped again, and all he could do was be forced to do every given command. He also felt like everything he did was his choice. That he was brave enough to make the decision. In reality, he was just playing Wang Shuo's game.

"Fine," Sun Hui mumbled, earning a grin from Wang Shuo.

He couldn't get rid of Wang Shuo's moans and grunts from his head for the rest of the day. It was the first time he actually heard them.

Sun Hui opened his eyes, staring at the school. To his luck, the window of the recording room for the announcements was opened. It was on the second level, but Sun Hui knew how to climb. The bricks were slightly indented, deep enough for a foot hold.

When he got to the window, he dropped the bag into the room and swung himself in. The computer on the desk in the corner at the back of the room was connected to the TVs. Every morning, two students from the student council would report daily news using the computer's camera. This time, though, the computer would report Wang Shuo's "activities." As soon as it was turned on, the flash drive would activate. The TVs were all over—the hallways, cafeteria, bathrooms, and classrooms. No matter where you were, you would see and hear it.

Sun Hui, still wearing plastic gloves, stuck the flash drive in the computer. Then, taking the bag, unlocked the door and started hanging up the photos all over the school bulletin boards and on doors of classrooms. When he was done, it was four o'clock.

All he could do now is go home and wait it out.

But...why did he still felt guilty?