CHAPTER 13

JIMIN'S P.O.V

I am getting feelings for Jungkook?? Or confused? Ugh! "Baby done packing?" Jungkook said. "Yes!"
Jimin said getting out of his thoughts. "What were you thinking about?" "N-nothing" "You know I don't like lairs right?" I nodded "Ok then pack my bag for me" he said leaving. I started packing his bags. After I finished I went downstairs seeing everybody ready to go. "We will go soon. Let's just wait for Jungkook. Namjoon will help you with your bags Jimin" said Jin and I nodded as Namjoon got our bags in the car.
"Jungkook said to wait for him in the airport" The driver nodded as we drove to the airport. "Are you excited Jiminie?" asked Taehyung "I actually am" I said nervously. "Well. I hope you can finally see your feelings for Jungkook! And don't try to lie to your best friend." Jimin blushed as everyone were teasing him about it.

***
"Kookie" Jimin said getting out of the car and seeing Jungkook. "Oh Baby are you ok? You seem too red" "They where making fun of me" Jimin said pouting Hugging Jungkook. "You guys better stop making fun of my baby or else" Jungkook said glaring at them. "But we ju-" "No. I don't wanna hear it now let's go to my private airplane" Jimin smiled and made fun of the others. "Are you ready baby?" Jungkook said as they are now in the plane with Jimin sitting on his lap. "Yes I am" Jimin said. "Love you" Jungkook said pecking his neck. "Jungkook stop it tickles" Jimin said giggling. "Never" Jungkook said attacking his neck even more as for the other they were using their phones, eating or making out in the bathroom. "What would you like to do in Paris baby?" "Everything we can do there" Jimin answered. "I'm going to sleep. Wake me up if you need something" Jimin nodded and started using his phone. "JIMINIE!" Said Taehyung. "Yes Tae?" "Come play with me I'm bored" "Ok. What do you wanna play?" "Umm truth or dare" Jimin nodded and they started playing.
***
"Finally Paris!" Jungkook said as they got out the plane and went to the hotel the are slaying in.
__________________________________________
Sorry for a boring chapter! But be ready for Jealous Jimin!