"Babe? Are you ok?" She asks, looking at me concerned. I shake my head no at her before I answer her using words.

"Can we skip today?" I ask with a smirk, looking at her as she wears one of my shirts. "I mean we are still making up for lost time." I say as I walk over to her.

"How are you still so horny?" Amara asks as I pull up my shirt she is wearing up to see she has no panties on.

"I am horny all the time when it comes to you." I say grabbing her hand and putting it on my cock that is already hard and getting harder. Just from the thought of me bending her over the table and pounding into her.

 Just from the thought of me bending her over the table and pounding into her

"Well as much as I would love to spend the day in pure bliss..." She says as she runs her hands down my chest and I think I am about to get my way. "But we have to remember what your dad said about you living here with me." She says as I pout at her. Knowing that she is right and I can't miss school unless I am sick or she is sick.

"Fine!" I say as I pout as I grab two coffee cups for us. After breakfast and around in the shower. We get ready for school.

Monday at School

Arriving at school to see my sister standing by her truck watching me park my car. Once I get out she starts to walk up to me, but once I move to the passenger side of my car she stops. I open the door for Amara to get out. Bella glaring at us the whole time. Holding her hand as we walk into school to get her class schedule. I hope she will have all the same classes as she did before. And to my luck she does. I listen to everyone talk about how she is back. How they hoped I would move on and date someone else.

"So, Amara is back?" Mike asks as I wait for her outside of the bathroom.

"Yeah! She came back for me." I say with a smile as Amara walks up to me. I put my arm around her shoulders as we walked to class. As we walk to class I feel eyes on us, and I know it is Bella. "Get ready for about a thousand questions... Once Bella has a chance to get close to you." I say as we walk into, first period. Amara sighs as she gets her slip signed by the teacher and sits next to me. Since I refused to let anyone sit next me after she left.

We get through most of the day without Bella bugging us. But once lunch comes around there is no stopping her. She has been sitting by herself since the Cullens left and now is the time she comes back to the land of the living. We listen to Angela talk about a big animal. I mentally kick Sam for exposing himself. Bella walks over and starts telling them about how our father has been getting reports and everything. Mike jumps in and starts talking to Bella as Amara and Jessica start talking about going shopping.

"We should get a group of us to go." Bella says, looking at all of us. "Do you all want to go see Face Punch?" Bella asks, looking at me and Amara. Amara moves closer to me so I can wrap my arm around her.

"Movie night with Bella!" Jessica says all sassy. She had told me what had happened when she and Bella went out shopping and to the movies.

"Me and Amara will pass!" I say with a shrug of my shoulders. Everyone else goes back to talking as Bella turns to me and Amara.

"So when will the rest of your family be back?" Bella asks, looking down at her food. We both knew she was really only asking about Edward.

"They aren't coming back." Amara states with little to no emotion in her voice. As she glares at Bella. I put my arm around Amara and kissed her cheek. I knew she missed her parents.

"So then why did you come back?" Bella asks, starting to get angry at Amara.

"She came back for me! You know her mate and boyfriend!" I growl out at her. Bella moves back from us. Looking at us like she was ready to cry and yell at the same time. I turned to Amara and smiled at her before placing my lips on hers. "I was thinking we should have a welcome home party. Get everyone together and just have a great night." I said and Amara smiled at me.

"That sounds like fun." She said and I smirked at her as she licked her lips. I knew what she was thinking about and I loved her for it.

"Or we could do what we did all weekend?" I said and she giggled at me. I didn't notice that one of the cheerleaders had walked over.

"So it is true you are back?" She said as she crossed her arms at us. Jessica scoffed as she was one of the biggest sluts in Forks. Paul messes with her from time to time. But would never let her be more than a booty call.

"That I am!" Amara said with a snarl. "Got a problem with that?" She said as she stood up. See Amara knew that she had been trying to get into my pants but I would never let it happen. The cheerleader scoffed before walking away.