||29||

Those poses look so awkward, yeesh--
Anyway, happy new year~!
The dude wears flipflops but I'm not drawing feet bro so for the sake of this drawing, he's wearing boots...

°🔥°

We were split into four teams. Ten people on each team. The top two teams would move into the next round, the final game.

"U-um... Mikhail," Tamaki walked over, I looked to him with a smile.

"Looks like we're on the same team," I said, he nodded and looked over to the team next to us, Mirio and Nejire were over there, they turned and shot us a stupid smile before walking away to where the green flags were.

Each team has three flags. There is red team, green team, blue team, and orange team. The team who have the most flags win. Obviously.

Each flag is worth twenty points. If the majority of your flags are your own colour (meaning you have all two or three of them still), you will get an extra fifteen points.

For example, I'm on blue team. If I have all three of my flags and two red flags, an orange and a green, we'd have eighty points for the red, orange, and green flags, then we'd also get fifteen points making it ninety-five points in total because we still had all three of our blue flags.

Same goes for if we had two of our flags. Or... if we had three blue flags and a green and orange, then it'd be forty points for the green and orange flag and then fifteen for the three blue. So it's pretty simple.

"Alright, now we have our teams all situated in their given locations, it's time to change the landscape," Hawks announced before the ground before everything around us began shaking, Tamaki grabbed my arm as he almost tumbled off balance.

"W-whats going on?" he asked as we looked around, trees seemed to grow from the ground quickly. They shot up and covered our view of anyone else's teams around the area.

"Wow," Licht Reem walked over to us. Oh yeah, we're on his team as well, "UA really has some crazy money to burn, huh?"

"Seems so," I nodded as I felt Tamaki push his head up against my back, "we've got to plan though."

"I agree, however, we're on a team with class B assholes and a general studies kid who looks like he's been awake for days," Licht replied.

"He probably has, I heard the head of the general department decided to give them a huge project on the origination of heroes. Apparently it was due in two days later," I replied.

"Whoa—that's crazy and super harsh," he stared at me with wide eyes, "it took us a whole week of classes to cover that."

"It wasn't fun," the general studies kid appeared out of nowhere, yawning as he did, "I'm Xin He."

"That's not a Japanese name."

"I'm Chinese," He glared at us before looking to the class B assholes, "just call me Xin. Not Sin. Xin. Anyway, how're you going to get those guys to listen to you. They look pretty stubborn.

Three class 3-As, one class 3-C and six class 3-Bs who seem to have it out for us class A kids. Don't know why... Apparently it's something to do with us being the stronger class or something. Power imbalance with one of the big four in their class and the other three in ours but seriously, Mirio is like one punch wonder, he could probably beat me, Nejire and Tamaki in a fight, but I may be just be thinking a bit too highly for him on that.

"Like this," I said, stepping forward and taking a deep breath, "Hey, losers!"

"What did you just call us, class A scum?" Hirose Tadashi glowered at us.