||23||

Tamaki's PoV

"That looks like it hurt," Hado visibly flinched as everyone watched the news broadcast.

Mikhail..

I feel so useless...

I should be out there helping him!

Where are the pros?! Why aren't they there yet?!

Seeing the state he was in physically hurt me.

"We should be there," Mirio's voice suddenly piped up.

"M-Mirio? What're y-you doing here?" I asked, surprised.

"Teachers disappeared. Something happened to the first years," he replied, "but they're not watching us now. Let's go over and help Mikhail out."

"B-but—"

"Yes," Hado nodded before I was grabbed and dragged from behind my desk.

"G-guys! It'll t-take us a-at least a half an h-hour train r-ride to get there!" I exclaimed as they were pulling me through the room. At my words they all froze and looked down to the floor sadly.

Should I not have said that?

"He's all alone," Hado said.

"But we can't even help him?" Mirio looked pissed, but that's when one of the support students walked in.

"Uh—do you guys want to get to Lionel?" Reya Bakugo walked in, smiling awkwardly as she did, "I can help you guys out."

"Is it an invention?" Mirio and Hado asked.

"Yes," Bakugo nodded.

"Is it safe?" I asked.

"... Yes," she nodded again.

I didn't like that pause!

That's not very convincing!

"Just come on~" she dragged us out the classroom and towards the support class.

3rd Person PoV

Mikhail gasped as he was forced down into the ground by Akuhei. Pain flooded through him faster than a tsunami.

"Hailie!" Lowell shouted, going to help his friend just to be held back by a civilian.

"It's best you don't get in the way, kid," he was told, "you'll just be a hindrance. Don't worry, Saisei is strong. He won't let this stop him."

Lowell looked to the woman talking to him before nodding, sighing as he watched.

Seems you've found love in the people you protect, Mikhail, he thought as he couldn't help but to smile slightly knowing that his best friend had found a place he belonged, where he was loved. He was glad he could see that himself in person, even if it was under the current circumstances.

Akuhei raised his hands up again, getting ready to throw them down again as Mikhail struggled to get himself up again, gasping and spluttering as he tried to catch air again.

"W-wow... Akuhei... Didn't k-know you had t-that kind of strength in you," he coughed out before looking up as Akuhei was about to swing down. However, the flaming boy didn't manage to attack as he was thrown off balance by Mikhail who had shot up, fist connecting with the others chin.

"Shit—oh boy—fucking hell," Mikhail cursed as he swung his hand around, as if wafting around could stop the throbbing from the punch, "What's your face made from? Bricks? Goddamn it."

Aysen just stood and laughed at Mikhail's reaction to the punch, the sound annoying the white-haired boy and causing him to shoot the dark-haired boy a glare before straightening himself up and focusing back onto Akuhei.