"What are you doing here?" Shinichi asked.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm working." Kaito said.

"But you're supposed to be with Shiho and Heiji today right?" Shinichi said.

They look at each other.

"Yeah we did investigate and solve the case immediately... thanks to smarty Shiho." Kaito smiled widely.

"Then where's Shiho and Heiji?" He asked.

"Heiji told me to file the papers on my computer so I went here. I think they're going to eat lunch together or probably going to watch a film." Kaito said.

"WHAT?!?" Shinichi yelled.

Kaito looks at him.

"Sorry, but can you tell me where did they go?" He asked.

"Why?" Kaito asked.

"Because I need to protect her." He immediately said.

"Protect her? From Heiji?" Kaito asked.

"No." He said.

"Vermouth escaped last year from jail and I can feel she's after Shiho, so I need to protect her." He said sincerely.

Kaito smiled.

"Don't worry Shinichi! Heiji got her back and he wouldn't anything bad happen to her." Kaito assured his friend.

"But it's too dangerous you know Vermouth! She hates Shiho so much! And she can easily fool us for disguising anyone we knew. She can disguise whoever she likes without being suspicious and caught at the same time." Shinichi said.

Kaito laughs.

"Shiho can feel her aura so I'm pretty sure if Vermouth is watching her she will tell Heiji that there's someone from that organization is around." Kaito said.

"Don't worry too much." Kaito said.

Shinichi sighed.

'He's right... I should not worry too much. Besides Heiji is there to look out for her.' His thoughts.

He sits down in front of his computer and starts typing.

'She's alright Shinichi don't worry about her...' he keeps telling that to himself.

Shinichi looks at his phone beside his table.

'But I need to call her to make sure she's alright.'

He gets his phone and calls her number afterward she finally answers the phone.

"Hey." Shinichi said.