Chapter 6: A body has been discovered!

Sorry if it took to long to update.

Enjoy!

All the students gathered in the dining hall, breakfast was served by the kind robot, K1-B0. While they were eating they didn't say a word to each other which was quite unusual comparing to the other times they ate. It has passed about a month since the last execution and the little drama.

~in the mean time~

A purple head slept comfortably on his twin sized bed, it was the first time he had a good night sleep after they got stuck in the game. No nightmares, no crying, no bathtubs. For the detective it was still kind of weird to sleep in the same room as Kokichi, but he got used to it after all those nights. The leader on his side kind of enjoyed it, for him is was relieving knowing someone was there.

- Oi! We need to go is already daytime. - Shuichi said slightly shaking the smaller male out of bed.

Kokichi struggled and brought the covers closer to him. Without noticing it he was alredy at the edge and he fell of the bed with a 'poof'. The taller male laughed at the purple head that got a bit pissed seeing him laugh. 

- Anyways.... I'm hungry! - he said getting up from the hard cold floor.

- I think breakfast is not over yet- 

Before Shuichi could finish his sentence Kokichi was already way ahead running to the dining hall. The detective let out a sigh walking out of the big room luckily when he got there there was still food available. He was starving. Shuichi sat next to the Ultimate Astronaut kindly greeting him with a smile. The purple head drank an entire bottle of grape panta and ate all the food on his plate in less than five minutes. The monitor lighted up showing the figure of no other than Monokuma, Kokichi smiled seeing his friend.

- It seems like every body is up. Today is a perfect day for killing! - said loudly the bear.

Maki frowned when she heard his voice, the assassin stood up motioned Kaito to follow her, they both left. No one actually cared and continued eating or chatting quietly. By the time everyone finished about half of them were already off to something. Himiko asked if anyone would like to come watch her magic show later five of them agreed and she was happy. She went to her lab to prepare herself for the show.

Kokichi wandered through the campus his hands behind his head wondering about the previous events. He bumped into someone and fell on his butt.

- Hey! look where you're going goddammit!- He yelled to the person his eyes closed.

- Is your fault cockichi! I know where I was going!

He opened his eyes only to see the bratty figure of Miu. Greeaaaaat he though sarcastically.

- Where were you going then? - the leader asked not really interested 

-uhh.. t-to see Himiko of course! 

- Riiiight - Kokichi rolled his eyes at the inventor.

He knew she was lying, Kokichi always knew when someone was which became helpful sometimes. He didn't push it, the purple head just continued walking taking Miu's loud insults from behind him. Why would she even lie? Kokichi didn't have a clue. He just had a feeling something bad was going to happen.

~ le time skip bc author-chan is lazy~

Kokichi never really believed in magic and this show was no exception. There was he watching a magic show the leaser was not interested in. There were six people in total, him, Tsumugi, Tenko, Shumai, Kiibo and Himiko which only made him more sure that Miu was lying earlier. The other thing that bugged him was that Atua girl was not there. 

The show ended as quickly as he thought it would, everyone showed interest in her talent as magician. Kokichi was on his way when he heard an ear piercing scream coming from the lab. The leader ran back as fast as he could, his eyes widened. Angie was there hanging from the ceiling blood all over the floor from a stab on her stomach. But the scream wasn't from the artist, no, it was from Himiko. The red head kneeling before the dead body cried and sobbed Tenko by her side comforting her, her eyes fixed on Angie. Shumai was standing there next to Tsumugi his yellow eyes wide but he wasn't that surprised and the cosplayer seemed worried. Kokichi couldn't take the sight of blood anymore as he covered his mouth with his hand, the urge to vomit came to him. He ran to the nearest bathroom he could find.

Shuichi was about to leave when Himiko's scream was heard, there was nothing they could do. He just stood there as Tsumugi stood next to him. Kokichi came a seconds later, but for some reason he ran off. You need to make sure he's ok. That was what Kassandra told him, Shuichi didn't know if he didn't look out for him something might happen but the detective couldn't risk it. He ran.

Knocking on the bathroom's door, Shuichi knew he was there he could hear him. No answer. He knocked again harder this time. No answer. 

- Hey umm... Are you ok? 

No answer.

- I can leave if you want...

The door opened, Kokichi got out he looked really pale and kind of sick. 

-I'm fine. - he said 

- No you're not. Are you going to tell me what happened?

He stayed silent, so did Shuichi.

- A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time has passed the class trial shall begin! - Monokuma announced.

- We should go back..

Shuichi nodded and they went to the Ultimate Magicians lab. He kept my eyes on him the whole time. For some reason every now and then he would stumble on nothing. Walking silently our footsteps echoing through the hallway, it felt very awkward.

- Ne, Shumai have you seen a white haired girl? - He asked out of the blue

The detective was surprised by the change of mood as he looked up to him, his purple eyes on his gray ones.

- No why?

-No reason. - Kokichi sounded disappointed to tell the truth.

Suddenly someone bumped into him and fell backwards. Shuichi couldn't even see her that well and she was already running to the opposite way they were going. The only thing he saw was some piercing red sunset eyes. 

- That was Kaori-chan.

- You know that person?- Shuichi asked looking back at Kokichi

- Not really- he replied

They walked to the lab where everyone was already there and Monokuma appeared to be waiting for them.

-The Class Trial shall begin!