Mattia's mom- everyone ready?

Everyone- yes

All of us walked to the car and got in. A few people had to sit on other people's laps but that was okay.
15 minutes passed by and we arrived at the airport, all of us got out and grabbed our suit cases. Mattia said goodbye to his mom and we walked inside and looked for our schools.
When we found them we sat down by them and just chilled out until our plane was boarding.

Principal- okay. You guys have 15 minutes to get breakfast before the plane boards us so if you're hungry...how's the time to get food

Everyone looked at each other and got up.
All of us went to Starbucks for breakfast, everyone got in line and ordered.

Jaxon- Ria

Aria- hm?

Jaxon- what's that drink you always get?

Aria- Caramel iced coffee with 2 pumps of white mocha and extra caramel drizzle

Jaxon- thanks

Aria- you're welcome

It was my turn to order. I walked up and ordered my drink and a carrot muffin. I payed for my meal and waited for it.
I got my drink and my muffin and I waited for everyone else to get theirs.
Everyone got there food and drinks and we sat down. I ate my muffin and drank my drink.

Principal- okay guys, our plane is gonna board soon make sure you have everything!!!

Intercom- flight number 17, going to California is now boarding

(LMAO I don't know how an airport work💀💀)

Everyone stood up from there seats and grabbed there suit cases. Brianna, Elijah and Micah left to go by there school. Our principal came by and gave everyone their tickets, we got in a line and handed the lady our tickets.

Mattia and I walked through the shuttle and onto the plane, we found our seats and he shoved our suit cases above us in the compartment.
I sat down and I looked out the window. Once everyone was on and settled, the plane was getting ready to take off.

Mattia and I sat together.
The flight indents taught us how to use everything before we left. Everyone buckled up and got ready to leave the ground.

We were officially in the air, I put on a movie for Mattia and I to watch. i laid my head on Mattia's shoulder and slowly started to fall asleep.

END OF ARIA'S POV

MATTIA'S POV:

This flight was 5 hours and 24 minutes long.....not that bad honestly.
I sat next to Aria and we watched a movie....she put on Cars.....Disney is her favourite.....I swear she only watches things on Disney+. I don't mind watching Disney movies with her.....some of them are actually pretty good.
We were half way into the movie and Aria laid her head on my shoulder. I held her hand and played with her fingers. After a few minutes i noticed that she was asleep.
I just let her sleep....she didn't say much this morning which means she was crabby.
I looked at Ale, he was sitting beside me across the isle. He was making tiktoks with Alvaro.
I turn my head back to the movie and watch it.

*5 hours and 24 minutes later lol*

I watched all the cars movies and half of toy story.
I woke up Aria and told her that we landed.

END OF MATTIA'S POV

ARIA'S POV:

Mattia had woken me up and told me that we landed.
He grabbed our suit cases from the top and he handed me mine. We walked off the plane and through the shuttle to the airport.
We waited for the rest of our school and then we got on a school bus.
The bus took us to the hotel we were staying at.
We walked inside and waited in the lobby while the principal got the rooms.
I seen Micah, Brianna and Elijah walk inside the hotel. They ran up to us and we started talking

Micah- are we both staying at this hotel?!

Aria- seems like it

Elijah- that's good, it would be so boring if we weren't

Alvaro- yessir

All of us where standing in a group talking.
I over heard a group of boys talking behind us.

???- bro go!

???- yeah don't be a pussy

???- hurry Nick!

???- the worst thing that's gonna happen is she's gonna say no

???- okay okay

I ignored it and kept talking with the group.
Then I felt someone tap my shoulder.

- A/N -

Okay so....I have no idea how airports work so don't come for me😶  and.....I forgot Mattia's moms name....I cannot remember it what so ever.
It's making me so mad.  If you know it....comment it please😭
Bye!