"By resting in the infirmary", Freed snapped pulling his shirt back down.

"You know I can't do that."

"Don't even think about crawling in here", Freed frowned when Rufus was yanking the blanket.

Because Rufus was hurt, Freed couldn't simply force him to stay away and soon the memory mage was under the blanket with him, kissing him again. Freed gasped when a hand slipped under his shirt, pulling the buttons open.

Suddenly they heard ringing and it made them stop.

"Thank god", Freed muttered turning on to his stomach and he reached to the nightstand. He clicked on the lights and grabbed the communicator lacrima before Rufus. The memory mage looked at the device angrily. "Magaidh?" Freed said.

"Is that good for nothing definitely balding raccoon there?!" Magaidh yelled and Freed cringed when his ear hurt.

"Yes, I'm really sorry to say that", he sighed. "He arrived just moments ago and – Ah!" he yelped with surprise when strong fingers suddenly groped his ass possessively.

"What the hell are you two doing there? Rufus needs rest!" Magaidh reminded.

"I know! Keep your hands off!" Freed yelled at Rufus who just chuckled, his green eyes full of mischief. "I'll bring him back to the infirmary", Freed promised and he was about to get up when Rufus got over him, pressing himself against his back. "Get off!"

"No", Rufus just purred with a smile and licked Freed's ear. "I won't let you go anywhere."

"I guess it can't be helped since he's so horny", Magaidh just sighed. "He wouldn't stay put anyway even if you did bring him here. Try to make him rest after sex, you got that?"

"We're not going to have sex!" Freed snapped his cheeks burning and he was still trying to shove Rufus off.

"Whatever you say, Freed. Make sure he rests, I'll come and see him tomorrow", Magaidh said and she hung up.

Freed muttered something and put the device down.

"Don't grope me when I'm talking to a communicator lacrima", he said to Rufus with a frown. "And don't make me moan like that in front of others."

"I'll remember that", Rufus chuckled and he pulled Freed closer. "I just missed you so much, darling", he smiled kissing the rune mage. "I can't possible stay away from you, no matter what."

"You're hopeless", Freed sighed. "You're hurt, you shouldn't move around."

"Hmm? Maybe I shouldn't", Rufus smirked and Freed was pulled up.

Freed's eyes widened when suddenly he was sitting up and Rufus was lying under him. He felt something hard against his ass and he could easily guess what it was.

"What are you doing?" he asked looking at Rufus whose golden hair was scattered all around.

"I want to admire you at this angle now", the man smiled, his hands gently touching Freed's abs through the opened pyjama shirt. "You look as gorgeous as ever, Freed."

Freed couldn't help it that his cheeks blushed. He was surprised how good Rufus looked like this, no wonder the memory mage was always eager to be on top.

"You want me to top?" he asked just to make sure he was right.

"I want you to ride me", Rufus smirked, his fingers teasingly pulling Freed's pants lower but not yet down. "One day you will top too, but this is not the day."

"Are you worried I might not be good?" Freed huffed.

"Absolutely not. But you know how much it strains your body when bottoming. No matter what, I can't do that now when I'm hurt. So stay patient my darling, your time will come", Rufus chuckled pulling off Freed's shirt and he threw it somewhere on the floor.