You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 4

Start from the beginning

Noona will be fine

Don't worry, I believe in you

딱 온 것 같애

I think she has come
내 맘을 흔든 주인공이 앞에

I'm in front of the person
나 끌리는 것 같애 자석처럼

Who shakes up my heart
지금 바로 너한테

I think I'm attracted to you
너의 삶 너의 맘

Like a magnet, right now
너의 face 또 너의 line

Your life, your heart, your face, your line
마치 퍼즐 조각마냥

Like a piece of a puzzle
내 이상형을 맞춘 사람

You fit into my ideal type
Oh god
너란 날씨에 이끌리는 바람

I'm like the wind
너는 꽃 나는 벌

That is led by the weather that is you
항상 널 향해만 가는걸

You're a flower, I'm a bee, I'm only going toward you

Yo
I told you many qualifications
'bout my MISS RIGHT
But why you're my
MISS RIGHT is.. you are..
Just you

(BTS – Miss Right)

And it feels like I got an injection of encouragement from Dongsun. Ever since I was with him, I have seen this world more differently. He made me much more cheerful than usual. It's true that he's 11 years younger than me, but who says maturity can be measured by age? The proof is that my Dongsun is very mature and we hardly ever argue about anything, even when he is busy in the military. Now that he's back from military service, our relationship turns to normal again. I can't wait to spend the days with him. I stopped at the station right in front of the campus and the campus was filled with happy chattering students. I had forgotten what it was like to be in a university or a student because I had graduated nine years ago. I just hope I am still "stylish" enough to become their lecturer someday. The campus is also huge, fortunately I'm the type who quickly remember new places, so I guess with once or twice tour I can recognize all of these places. I snorted to remember Choeun who might get lost if she came here, because she could get lost even inside the mall building. I approached the third building to the left of the campus gate, which turned out to be the administration building. The rector's room is on the fourth floor, so I chose to take the elevator which was quite full and made me have to queue. Still occasionally checking my cellphone to find the location of the rector's room and replying to Dongsun's messages every now and then, I finally arrived at the room which I'm looking for. I tried to peek through the glass door to the room, but the waiting room was empty. I doubted whether to knock before entering, but because the room was empty, I pushed the door open. Maybe the chancellor is in the other closed door. I almost jumped back when the door inside opened.

"Excuse me, is Im Gyosunim in his place?"

But the man who just came out of the room looked surprised when he saw me. Impossible. How could I meet him here?

"Hwan... Eunyul? You're Eunyul, right? Do you remember me? I'm Park Hyunbin."

How could I forget him? The flash of memories started to enter my mind like a scene in a Korean drama. My story with him is similar to a drama story.

Eunyul, you won't believe this.

I read the message from Gari, my friend who is studying in London with a frown.

If you know I won't believe it, why would you tell me?

You still have to see it anyway.