Chapter 63: Who Wants to Give Him a Child

"Of course the Lu's wanted to see my ugly wife, why~ are you nervous?"

As Lu Beichen was talking, he deliberately stayed close to Lin Xi's blushing face, and his hot breath hit her sensitive ears.

"..."

Lin Xi was upset at Lu Beichen's slightly provocative eyes. They were really ugly, hum, what's the use of being handsome.

No matter how handsome he is, it can't conceal the evilness of his heart. He's simply a great devil.

She mumbled in her heart, 'Who's ugly, you are ugly, your whole family is ugly.'

Lin Xi took advantage of Lu Beichen not paying attention, and suddenly raised her foot and stepped heavily on Lu Beichen's instep.

"Hiss~"

SHIT!

How would Lu Beichen notice her sudden vicious action, he was admiring her adorable expression of gnashing her teeth and was not paying attention.

When Lu Beichen was stepped on by Lin Xi, his brows wrinkled a little, and this Lin Xi attacked him again sneakily, he can't wait to punish her,

however

Before he could give her sweet punishment, Lin Xi had already taken the opportunity to get out of his grasp and ran away...

Seeing her rushing out like a small deer, she seemed to be fleeing, and her ears turned red from shyness.

Suddenly his anger disappeared, and the corners of his lips rose instead.

"Lin Xi" Lu Beichen chased after her.

The two were arguing all the way, it was a harmonious trip.

Lu Beichen brought Lin Xi to a Louis Vuitton clothing store.

Lin Xi picked a suitable and a not so conservative but elegant dresses.

The upper body is a long-sleeved white shirt, the lower body is cleverly matched with a dark green skirt, and accompanied by white high heels.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

https://pin

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

https://pin.it/6oI94Fm

[T/N: This is the picture I found similar to the one described. ;)]

She Looks like a virtuous, honest and gentle woman.

Yes, like a gentle woman!

Lin Xi dressed herself up like this on purpose. Who knows if Lu Beichen's family are some kind of scholarly family and can't bear to see girls showing their arms and legs.

Anyway, just wrap herself up and just show a bit of her skin and it's fine.

Lin Xi thought in her heart that she "didn't" dress herself up like this to please Lu Beichen's parents, she just didn't want others to gossip and make trouble for her.

Yes, yes, exactly!

And Lu Beichen sat in the corner, watching her wrap herself into a zongzi.

(Zongzi: is a traditional Chinese rice dish made of glutinous rice stuffed with different fillings and wrapped in bamboo leaves (generally of the species Indocalamus tessellatus), or sometimes with reed or other large flat leaves.)

https://pin

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

https://pin.it/1Jrrpy7

H

owever, he thought that it would be more tempting if her back, shoulder, arms and more of her legs are exposed and enjoy the nice view of her sexy body and ravage her.

He couldn't help but froze for a moment when he thought that. Was he abnormal at this point now?

He want to...huh, it's because of this woman, she always seduced people, and it's only natural that he can't hold it.

Thinking of this, Lu Beichen felt more at ease.

With great difficulty, Lin Xi finished dressing up, and the two drove to the Lu family's old house.

On the way, Lin Xi was a little nervous, but she didn't show it, she didn't want to be tease and looked down upon by Lu Beichen again.

Lu Beichen held her hand and said amusedly, "Why~ the Lin Xi who's usually not afraid of anything, was now trembling from nervousness."

"It's because of you why I'm nervous. I'm afraid your family wouldn't like me and will shame you." Lin Xi said unwillingly.

"Don't worry, as long as you serve me well and let them hug their grandson earlier, they'll definitely like you."

Lin Xi gave him a white and unbelievable look, why is this man is so narcissistic, and he thinks about that kind of thing all the time, and he speaks that kind of thing so seriously.

and also

Who wants to give him a child? Shameless!

重生之娇妻太撩人  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें