7

Recap..
"Yes I do live on my own! And I'm 26!! But I've suffered through your guy's bickering my whole damn life! You guys could've fucking asked my damn opinion on the divorce!" I scream so loud the other guards came inside the apartment and the boys stopped eating.

"You could've just asked...." I say and cry..

"Honey... I'm sorry okay..."

"How can you be sorry?" I ask and then hang up.

I get up and go to the room they are letting me stay in...

Now they know... Great...

*** "You were born to be real, not to be perfect." ~Suga "Once your heart is moved, it will develop to something better and positive." ~Jimin "Even when this rain stops, when clouds go away, I stand here, just the same." ~J-Hope ***

I sit on the floor in front of the bed and lay my head on my knees and the tears fall out of my eyes.

"Carly.... Help me..." I whisper...

I look up to the ceiling.

"Help me Carly!!" I scream and cry the boys burst through my door and they just look at me.

"Han-Lee... Please..." I whisper...

"Don't let them leave me.." I whisper and I feel the boys come over and hug me and I heard them singing softly..

September 2024
Gosh, four years have passed, possibly two more years with the boys. I've never imagined leaving them and them leaving BigHit.

I'm in love with them.

I'm 30 years old. It's been four years since my parents got divorced.

Mom got remarried last year and dad got remarried a year after they got divorced.

Mom had one more kid and it was a boy and dad had three.

Two boys one girl.

So me and my little sister are out numbered.

I'm still single but all the boys were in relationships. Their girlfriends are nice. But not all the time, Jimin's girl degrades girls that aren't pretty but when she isn't looking I hug the girls and tell them they are beautiful.

BTS always makes sure they don't do it in front of them or they are gone because they love their fans and they would do anything for them.

"Molina!!!" RM's girlfriend comes running over to me when I was doing some paperwork in the office they gave me in BigHit a year after I was working for BTS.

"Yea Hazy." I say writing some stuff down and she stops me from writing and sits on my desk and I look up at her and lean back in my chair.

I put my right hand on my desk and grab my pen and twist it in my fingers.

"I wanna go shopping. But Namy doesn't wanna go because your doing work and he doesn't wanna take a different guard." She says and puts her hand on my right hand and I pull it away.