Chapter 3

***

"You're a breed of all realms,"

"Eh--"

  I was really shocked when I heard this. Even the atmosphere around us changed. Lucifer stopped beating Mammon, Beel was about to chew his hamburger, Levi and Satan stopped reading and Asmo nearly dropped his D.D.D.

"Wait. (Y/N) is a child of the celestial, demon, and human realm?" the brothers said in unison. "Yes. No doubt," Diavolo replied.

When (Y/N) was born:

(Y/N)'s Mom POV:

"It's-- it's a girl!" the nurse said after she wrapped towels around my baby. "Your baby is quite beautiful," she said

"Yes. Yes, Indeed," I held her in my arms, admiring the beauty and seeing the future of my child.

  As the nurse left me, I thought of a name for it and named her (Y/N). I giggled, 'It sounds cute.' Then she started to glow.

  Wings of an angel and a demon appeared behind her, two small horns came up her head. Then a small halo appeared just above her little head. 'Wow she looks like me and my grandfather,' I thought behind my head. It disappeared after a few seconds the nurse came back.

---

  I returned back into the Purgatory Hall without a single word. 'Me?? How can I be an angel at the same time a demon and an ordinary human?? ' Questions roamed around my head 'till I bumped into Simeon.

"Oh, hey..." I said to him,

"You seem out of thought. You should go back into your room. I'll just bring your dinner in your room, okay?" he offered,

"No, no it's fine. I'm not hungry right now. I'll just go to the kitchen if I feel like to," I declined to leave him in silence.

((A while ago))

"Diavolo, are you insane right now or you know what you're saying in front of us?" Mammon asked after Lucifer let got of his hair.

"I am fully aware of what I'm saying, Mammon," he said back.

"His IQ went down after that, I guess," Levi said taking a free burger from Beel

"Hey...*munch* that's my burger, Levi," Beel pouted in his seat watching (Y/N) from a distance.

"Are you calling me stupid after making a good question there?" Mammon yelled back.

"Wasn't good enough..." Asmo was preparing for his voice recorder so he would know whether he heard properly.

"(Y/N), it's getting late. I'll have Barbatos to have you sent into your dorm,"

I left out in a hurry remembering what I heard.

'So I belong somewhere, huh.'