Chapter 16

(A/N): The song...such a work of art. Please play at high volume, my guys.

***

Sweat dripped down from my chin as I concentrated on my energy. Heated fluid circled about my legs, and a great aura covered my figure.

In the corner of my eye, Diavolo observed my state, as well as Barbatos. My hand swiftly extended out above me. An enormous magic circle was formed as soon I opened my fist.

Thunder crackled someplace in a distance, gusts of wind rounded my position. It even made me fall out of balance.

"Keep it up, (Y/N)! It's almost there!" Diavolo cheered on.

'Bruh. I've been standing here for a full hour.'

I dropped to my knees as soon I felt pain in my waist. They ran over to me and gave me some water.

"Haa...I regret training..." I mumbled.

---

((This part is related to a story in Devilgram))

I ate my breakfast slowly at the table. Everyone stared at me and pretended to ignore me. 'Ugh, training extends another week...'

"Oh, right! Beel has a game today. Why won't we come to watch after school? It's been a while~" Asmo suggested as he stood up from the dinner table.

"A~nd I can't come," I told him. "Don't worry, (Y/N)! I'll film the game for you!" he assured.

"I agree with Asmo. We should go together. Mammon, go tell that to Satan in his room," Lucifer ordered.

"Hmph, why me?" Mammon grumbled and went away.

"Anyways, I should probably get going. See ya! I might catch up with the game later," I reminded them and flew to RAD.

I met up with Mina-chan and went to school together.

((Afterschool))

"Haa..." I picked up a sandwich from my bag and ate it as I walked over to the stadium. From over fifty kilometers, cheers were already that audibly loud.

'I hope I'm not late...I've been terrorized by Diavolo and Barbatos the entire time...'

I spotted the brothers when I sat somewhere near the railing. "Did I miss the good part?"

"Oh, geez, (Y/N)! You already missed the whole game!" Asmo said in disappointment. "Haaa...Go ask Red Head and Tea Master about that," I grumbled.

"I think Asmo had videoed the whole game so you can watch later," Levi reminded.

"Thanks a lot. So Beel's team won?" I asked them. "Yep!" Levi replied.

"Haaa...Then that's great," I sighed and left along with them.

***