Chapter 11

***

I walked around the campus with Mammon. He looked sleepy today. I wonder what happened to him. Since I had a pact with him, maybe I should...

"Mammon, look energetic right now," I whispered in his ear.

He jumped up, "H-Hey! What the−" the he started laughing like a madman.

"Okay, that's enough. What the hell happened to you anyway?"

"W-Well...I, uh..." he stuttered.

"Spill it, now," I gave him a deadly glare and he spoke up.

"Ugh! Fine! I left last night to the witches and gambled with them all night long without a single dose of sleep," he said.

"I'd love to ask Satan to have you study for three weeks. Lemme just fix your schedule," I giggled.

"H-Hey, don't you dare, you human!" he pouted at my face.

"What are you two doing here? You're supposed to be in your classrooms," Lucifer said behind us and we flinched.

"How 'bout you?" Mammon said back.

"Mammooon," Lucifer smiled as he stared daggers at him.

"F-Fine!" Mammon stepped back like a poor puppy.

"Hello, Lucifer," I greeted him.

"Hello, (Y/N). Please bring this gold digger back to his classroom, will you?"

"Alright," I dragged Mammon's lifeless body back to his classroom.

---

I sighed. I think I have another appointment with Lord Diavolo after a few days. After then, I took the TSL book I borrowed from Satan. To be honest, this was a good story. 'Till I heard a knock from my door.

"(Y/N)," Beel's voice said.

"Ah, Beel. Come in," I looked at him and noticed he brought a ton of food in my room. "Beel, what's all of this?"

"I wanted to eat it with someone but then the others were busy," Beel replied.

"Hey! Who said you can go alone with (Y/N)?!" Mammon came running inside my room.

"Calm down, Mammon. Beel just wants to eat with me, okay?" then I heard his stomach make a faint grumble. Then me and Beel sighed.

"H-Hey! It's not what you think!−" then much more grumbling echoed the room.

Beel handed him a slice of pizza, "Don't be such a kid, Mammon."

"Ugh," he wolfed down the slice of pizza.

"Influenced by the pizza and Beel, aren't you?" I said to Mammon.

"Fine! I'll join you guys eat," he swallowed all sorts of food on the floor.

We ate and ate for a while now but Beel has already beaten us an hour ago. No one can ever win against Beel's appetite.

"Beel, how long can you even last?" I burped.

"I...have no idea. Must be unlimited," he swallowed more food into his mouth.

"No way. There's no way someone could beat him in a eating competition," Mammon sighed.

***