Life In The Beyond

Just to say it again I don't own the Percy Jackson Characters or the HoO characters. As my friend said Keep your hate to yourself.

Percy Jackson POV.

I woke up in a white room with no doors, and no windows. Strange was my first thought than it was why am I not in the underworld with Hades?! Than out of thin air appeared a man in a cloak that covered his face or well I think it's a man.

"Percy Jackson, the savior of Olympus I am Chaos, the creator of the universe and everything in it." said the man in the cloak. Yay I wasn't wrong and wait the creator, does that mean he created me too? Weird!

"Ya, okay so how was life?" I responded without a care in the world. Looking around carefully and observing the guy in the cloak named Chaos.

Chaos started laughing really hard saying "Your the first person who ever said that to me. It's usually Lord Chaos 'what an honor' or they start bowing to me, but never said how was life? Which is a good feeling to have."

I cracked a smile at him and than slowly began laughing with him until I couldn't breathe anymore. Than I heard Chaos clear his throat and turned to me.

"Do you want another chance to live a life away from the gods, and as the commander of my army?" he asked very seriously.

I think for a few minutes and in my mind it was saying I should because my mom doesn't need me because she has Paul, and my dad doesn't even want me. I also lost all my friends to lies and to the son of Zeus. Wait hold up a second I was thinking when did that start.

"Sure I'll become your commander," I answered surely.

"Good, follow me," Chaos responded opening up a black portal which seems to attract the shadows of the room.

"Wait, you are the good guys right?" I asked nervously.

"No we aren't the good guys," I was about to respond but than he said quickly "We are the best guys in the entire universe," I sighed calmed and chuckled a little and felt relief that I didn't make the wrong discussion.

I followed him through the black portal. Wow it's hard to get around using this type of transportation.
---------through the portal--------

I threw up my last meal I ate on my way out of the portal. Looking up at Chaos seeing if he reacted in any way different by my umm lunch. I think it's my lunch?

"It's ok. It happens to everyone the first time they use the portal," he said as he snapped his fingers and my lunch went away, but to where?

Still have ADHD people it's never going to leave me so get used to it.

We walked up to two gigantic black and silver doors which looks really heavy. Than he took off his cloak and all I can do is stare at his eyes. Which looked like thousands of galaxies swirling around his pupils. It's not rude if you have a reason to stare people.

"Before you start commanding everyone you must take an oath because you won't be just any soldier, but a commander," Chaos said.

I nodded and followed him through the door. I noticed that there were many names on the black walls in white and a number. What does that mean? It seems like Chaos knew what I was thinking.

"The names of the fallen, and their age they died," Chaos said in grief like he went to the petting zoo, but had to leave after two minutes. Just saying that isn't fun for anyone if that happens.

I am happy that they grieve for all of their soldiers not just the heroes, but sad that they gave their lives for trying to have peace in the middle of wars. I continue to follow trying to read the names. Until we stopped and than I knocked into Chaos in front of a stage where there is a big black void that give me the chills whenever I look at it.

"Neal down and repeat after me. I will protect and serve this universe and everyone one in it on my name," I repeated what he said.

Than came the most horrible pain I ever had in my life, and I was poisoned a lot, so I know what pain felt. The back of my shoulder started to crack and it felt like my body was on fire.

It suddenly all stopped at once, and Chaos looked at me with his jaw to the ground which is a weird look for Chaos. I looked behind me just to see a pair of beautiful black wings with seaweed green and silver color at the tips of the feathers.

"Awesome! Also give me a heads up if you are going to do this!" I cheerfully said and touching my wings.

"I didn't give you that," Chaos said with a smile.

"Then who give me these?" I questioned while pointing behind me.

"Yourself," Chaos said without a doubt and happiness filled up his eyes.

"How can I give myself wings?" I said still really confused.

"There was story told by the fates themselves that when a hero brave at heart, will grow wings not by power but by loyalty, and become the heir to Chaos's power," Chaos said with happiness.

"Oh so what does that mean?" I asked still confused.

"You are my heir to the entire Universe when I fade," he said with pride.

I looked at my wings, and the feathers look sharp as daggers when rubbed the wrong way. But soft as silk to the touch if you do it the right way.

"You can control the one element that no one else can which is shadow fire," he said starting to get nervous "but it can kill immortals and destroy their soul."

I thought to myself and said to Chaos "This might be fun after all."

Still staring at the names on the walls and the black void on my sides. Saying to myself again this might be not as bad, starting over...