Party All Night Long

I don't own the Percy Jackson characters or HoO characters. Please leave a comment or vote because I want to see if I am doing something right by writing this book. As my friend says keep your hate to yourself.

Percy POV.

I went back to the cabin after my awesome attack and destroy on the monster camp. Oh that reminds me I need to call my sister in and have her decode the flash drive. Oh that also reminds me I have to pay visit to the Olympus council, but first the decoding. I hope it has much information that I can use in this war.

I opened a IM to my sister only to see her standing in front of someone yelling at them. Most likely the council discussing the important business without me. Good thing too because I don't want to work, nor wear my crown. I mean I already have bulky wings, and I don't need a bulky crown! I'm sorry people, I still have ADHD.

"Sister, I have a present for you!" I said and act like it was the best thing she will ever have. NOT!

"Ooohhh, what is it? What is it?" my sister asked curiously and that is annoying because she keeps on asking that question over and over again. Like she will die or kill anyone who stands in the way of the present.

"Drumroll, please. Ta! Da!" I said while showing the flash drive from the monster camp.

"That is Not a present, brother!" she yelled at me and she starts to get angry with me.

I looked at the council and making a face saying 'help me', but they didn't do a thing. Not even moved a muscle! That is very mean! They are meanies, and poo poo face! But that is also a very wise choice because when it comes to my sister and presents no one and I mean no one can get between them. SHE LOVES PRESENTS! I am not joking, nor is she when it comes to this topic area. Wait I am getting off topic.

"Ok, I lied sissy but can you decode it?" I asked her very calmly, but crazy scared in the inside to see her response.

"Of course I can! I will give the information for you as soon as I can. Bye!" she said than she cut the connection with her foot.

Weird?!

Well I think it's time for a nap. And no I am not a kitty cat people!

Bianca(Bow) POV.

Star and I just finish our rounds of checking the boarder to see if there was a sneak attack we didn't know about and went back to the cabin only to see Omega sleeping. I decided to take a magazine and plop on the other side of the couch.

Everyone was here making small talk with each other but mister sleepy pants. Until there was a knock on the door. Everyone put their mask on while I put the magazine on Omega's face. Star opened the door and there was Annabeth at the door smiling.

I can't believe what she did to Omega I mean I was a hunter and I hates boys! Besides my brother of course.

"What do you want?" Star asked her in a monotone voice.

"Well, there is this party tonight for everyone in camp, so I invited you," she said while looking around trying to see if anyone has no mask on.

"Sure, why not? We'll come." I said, but knowing that the party won't be as good as when Chaos throws one.

"Great! I will see you guys tonight, but there is a no mask rule just saying." she told us like we were children.

Then Omega starts to think in his sleep to say 'hey I am still here' and snores. But not the silent one, but the loud, piggy sound. It was awful to even witness it.

"Ok. Wait one question, is the hunters going to be there or Nico by any chance?" Star asked quickly.

"No they aren't going to be able to come," Annabeth answered.

"Well. Bye!" I yelled and slammed the door in her face.

Everyone started laughing at what I did to her and than all the boys were silent.

"We aren't going!" they yelled at the same time. Creepy?!

"Well we are going!" Star yelled back and yes we did teach her English.

"Omega won't like this." Arrow said.

"Well, will just never tell him than." I snapped back at him.

I took Star upstairs and we started to get ready just to make sure that no one can recognize us. We first died our hair than put make up on and there. Unrecognizable! We chose our outfits and did our hair.

Star and I went downstairs to see no one, but sleepy pants there. So there was no one to stop us and than we left.

Five minutes later we made it to the party and everyone is whispering about who is the new people. Than Annabeth went onstage and reached for the microphone.

"Welcome our guests: Bow, and Star!" Annabeth yelled in the microphone to talk over the talking.

Everyone stares at us in shock that no one knows who we are and they are actually believing that we are not from here. Yay!

"We also have Nico and the Hunters as our guest as well!" Annabeth continued.

It was a trick that she played! We turned around to see them standing in the doorway, and Nico has his 'I know what you are' face.

Than there was a light that came in the middle of the room. There stood Shadow, and of course perfect timing.

"I have to say I thought this was a party, but this must be the wrong address?!" Shadow yelled in the crowd confused.

She stared at us than walked over to us and block us out of people's eyes with her wings.

"Maybe you would know where the party is?" Shadow said and took Nico's arm.

Nico was confused I can see his face. He was like an open book to me. Shadow teleports us back at the cabin and with the noise we made woke up Omega. Great my dreams are coming true.

"You guys are alive?!" Nico said than passed out on the floor.