Memories And Tears

I don't own the Percy Jackson characters or HoO characters. Please leave a comment or vote because I want to see if I am doing something right by writing this book. As my friend says keep your hate to yourself.

Percy POV.

I was awakened by my sister, and Star, Bow, and Nico flashing in the room.

"You guys are alive?!" Nico shouted and than fainted.

"Well I say, I did a great job!" Shadow said smiling like she won the Grammies.

"What did you do?" I asked everyone calmly.

"We might have gone to a party. Then got set up by Annabeth. And maybe she invited Nico and the hunters, but only Nico knows who we are." Bow said nervously to me.

"Than I came in like superman and got everyone out of there, plus Nico" my sister said.

"WHAT?!" I yelled, "YOU KNOW THE RULES; WE COME; THEN FIGHT; THEN LEAVE AND WHAT DO YOU DO? YOU WENT TO A PARTY AND GOT REVEALED! NOT THAT I BLAME YOU. It's just!"

"Hard, we know." Star replied while everyone nodded their heads.

"Sis, do you mind waking him up?" I asked her.

She just nodded and spoke some very old Greek words that I don't know what it meant, but was very powerful. Then Nico shot up from the floor and looked at everyone of us.

"Is this a dream or real?" he asked us.

Looking at everyone of us to see if they wanted to be revealed to Nico, but Shadow had a mind of her own.

"Yes this is real. We are alive, but you can't tell anyone!" She commanded.

Nico just nodded his head and started to cry.

"All these years I tried to find you, Percy. I knew you were alive. And all this time you were just on a different planet and the prince of the universe," I didn't respond, "Why? Just why did you leave Earth?" he asked.

"I died, there isn't much else." I said in a monotone voice and starting to remember the memories.

"Who killed you? Tell me!" Nico yelled with tears running down his face.

"The gods killed me! Zeus took his master bolt and put it threw my HEART!" I yelled back and one tear went down my cheek.

"No they said it was a type of monster?!" Nico responded.

He looked confused like he couldn't believe what he had heard. The gods killing their greatest hero.

"But it is true. I saw it happen with my own eyes." Shadow defended.

"Nico, it's nice seeing you and all, but just leave or talk to your sister." I said to him as my final word.

I walked away towards my room and got inside. After I closed the door, I broke down in tears and remembering the last time with my sister before I died.

------------------flashback-----------------

I woke up with a start. I looked around the forest and heard a roar. My sister, Chloe, ran up to me.

"You have to go!" She yelled and pressed her palm against the tree.

It opened a hole in the ground to the maze.

"No! I won't leave you!" I yelled back.

"You have no choice!" She yelled and pushed me down into the tunnel.

The entrance closed up and left me on the grounded banging against the wall trying to get out. Than I heard a girl scream, but not any scream it was my sister. I cried for the last time and I never cried since until now.

Once I woke up and got back to the surface I was teleported to the council. Then I died.

-------------flashback over----------------

I heard a commotion outside and went to check on it. Than I heard Nico yelling at someone.

"Why didn't you tell us the truth about Percy, dad?" Nico yelled at Hades.

"How do you know?" Hades yelled back.

"I asked a question first, so answer it!" Nico yelled.

I went outside the door and walked up to them.

"Girls, girls you are both pretty." I said with sarcasm.

A crowd started to form and only getting bigger. Then the gods flashed in. Oh, great!

"What is going on here?!" Zeus screamed at the argument happening between father and son.

"You got a lot of nerve to even stand on this ground, Zeus! So do tell me why did you lied about how Percy Jackson was killed?" Nico screamed back.

"Let's take this conversation in private, Nico." Hades said sternly.

"Or what? You going to let Zeus kill me just like he did to Percy!" Nico yelled as loud as he could.

Then there was only silence in the whole camp and the immortal campers staring back at Zeus...