Chapter 8 ちゃpてr 8

Sakura: Hey, Ayane----
"I've just ran pass by her"
Sakura: What's going on with Ayane?
"I went to the forest and it's a long way to go back to the Konoha"

Ayane: *Pant*...Where am I? W-What am I just doing?! Think, Ayane! Think! This is not the right time to go back home! I-I need to finish my task...Kaguya is still alive...

Boy: What did you just say?

Ayane: *Gasps* Who are you?! Stay back! Or I'll kill you!

Boy: Shut your mouth...*Sigh*...What are you doing here all alone?

Ayane: U-Um...I'm just wandering around...That's all...

Boy: Do you think you're going to fool me, huh? You can't just wandering around here because you're far away from your village.

Ayane: H-How----

Boy: I can feel it...What did you just said earlier?

Ayane: N-No...It's nothing...She's not alive...

Boy: Hmph...Who's Kaguya?

Ayane: Listen! It's not the right time to know all of that! You need...uh...You need to wait until the 4th Shinobi World War arrives! You understand?!

Boy: 4th Shinobi World War..."He laughs like an evil" What are you talking about?

Ayane: Believe me! Please...I-I can see the future...

Boy: So, you know all about me?

Ayane: You're Sasuke Uchiha...Am I right?

Sasuke: Yeah...And you are?

Ayane: My name's Ayane...I know all about you...You nearly killed Orochimaru...You killed your own Brother because of revenge...I can't believe you did that! *Sigh*...Any questions? Or do you still want to know about Kaguya, huh?

Sasuke: No thanks...Are you from Konoha?

Ayane: Y-Yes...Why?

Sasuke: Hmph. Do you know Naruto?

Ayane: Yes, of course. I know all about him because I lived in his house.

Sasuke: What?! So...uh...tell me, are you his sister or cousin?

Ayane: Of course, not! I'm his friend. I'm new from Konoha, so I don't have a home. I was just forced to go here...

Sasuke: Forced...Hmm...

Ayane: Mom...*Cries* I already miss her right now...I can't believe I said all of that to her! *Sniffs* Can you teach me how to control fire?

Sasuke: Fire?

Ayane: Yeah, I have that kind of power. But sometimes, I can't control it all by myself. So please, help me...I know you're not bad at all...I know you just like to avenge for your brother because you accidentally killed him...I know what it feels...I can feel it because...My Dad died because he has sickness...But I know Mom lied to me...I know someone killed him! That's why I want to avenge too, but it's not the right thing to do...Avenge is not the thing to make you happy...Instead you will regret it...That's why I quit from doing that...I feel bad for Mom too...She's suffering from pain because she still loves Dad...Now, I know why she kept it secret...Because she didn't want me to know all about it because that's not the right time...But now, it's the right time to know all of that...That's why she kept from saying "Don't you dare go outside because it's dangerous and also someone will bully you again. I don't want to see you cry again." Now I know why she said that...Because I have this kind of power and someone will say I'm a Monster...That I'm not normal...I'm a Ninja...Just like my Father...

Sasuke: I agree..."He seems sad because of what I said" -I'm going to help you.

Ayane: Really?! Yes! Thank you very much, Sasuke! "I hug him"

Sasuke: Don't say it loud. Someone will know I'm here. Including Naruto...

Ayane: Oh, sorry. I will never do it again.

Sasuke: Come on, follow me.

Ayane: What? I thought we're going to train here.

Sasuke: Shhh...*Whispers* I think someone's following and watching us...

Ayane: *Whispers* Huh? And who was that? We need to be careful or they will find out that we know they're following us.

Sasuke: *Whispers* I know...Just stop whispering to me and be quiet...

Ayane: *Whispers* But you're the one who's whispering to me too! Please stop that! We're the same, you know!

Sasuke: *Whispers* I said quiet!

Ayane: *Whisper* Quiet too!

Deidara: Aha! Found you!

Ayane: *Gasps* Deidara-Sama!

Tobi: Huh? You know each other?

Ayane: Oh! Obito----I-I mean...Tobi!

Tobi: Whaaaatt?! How did you know that?! Deidara, there's one who know all about us! I think she's dangerous...

Ayane: Yeah! I'm dangerous! "I controls my fire, but I suddenly loses control of it" -Ahh! No! This can't be!

Sasuke: F*ck! Stop that right now!

Ayane: I-I can't! I can't control it! You said you're going to help me!

Sasuke: Ugh! You're so annoying! You and Sakura are the same!

Ayane: What did you just said?! I'm not annoying! I'm just angry! And Sakura is not annoying! WRRRAAARRGGHH!!! "The fire in my hands suddenly explodes and it's burning my arms" -A-Argh!

Deidara: What the----W-What was that thing?!

Tobi: Ahh! We're going to die here! Mooommmyy!!

Deidara: Shut the f*ck up, Tobi!

Tobi: Yeah, shut my mouth! I'm outta here! *He ran away"

Deidara: Tobi! Tobi, get back here!
"He chases Tobi"

Sasuke: Argh! "He fell down on the ground because of the fire that affects him" -A-Ayane...THAT'S ENOUGH!!

Ayane: *Gasps* W-What...*Pant*
"I loses consciousness and fell down on the ground"

Sasuke: Hey! Wake up! Ayane!
"He tries to carry me to bring me back to Konoha in secret"

"After 2 hours, I woke up in a quiet place which in hospital and I feel my left arms hurting a little"

Ayane: *Gasps* Noooo!!

Hitomi: Ayane!! *Cries* My child...What happened to you? "She hugs me tightly"

Naruto: Ayane-Chan...Are you okay?

Sakura: We're so worried about you...Also your Mom...

Ayane: Where's Sasuke?

Naruto: Huh? Sasuke?

Ayane: Yeah, I saw him earlier...I've even met him in the forest...Was that all a dream?

Sakura: You saw Sasuke?! Why didn't you tell us?

Ayane: Because...I'm not in the mood to talk...I was in a fight with my Mom earlier...I can't even talk to her right now...But I wanted to say...I'm sorry, Mom...I love you...more than anything..."I hug Mom tightly and my tears fell down, but I saw Sasuke in the window peeking on us and he smiles at me and then he's gone. I think that means...Thank you"

-To Be Continued! ♡