Chapter 4 ちゃpてr 4

"I'm sleeping when suddenly I feel like there's an earthquake. So, I hurry and I ran so fast just to know what's going on"

Ayane: W-What's happening?! Is there an earthquake?! Oh no, we're gonna die here!

Naruto: Just calm down, Ayane-San! Stay with me and you'll be fine.

Ayane: Oh! N-Naruto-Kun...*Blushes*
"We went outside and Ino and Neji ran towards us"

Ino: Naruto! And you! Whoever you are.

Ayane: Oh, I'm Ayane----

Neji: Stop introducing. We need to hurry because someone is destroying our village!

Naruto: What?! Who was it?!

Neji: I'll go check it out. "Byakugan"!!

Ayane: Oh god. I don't wanna die. Please stop this thing. Whatever it is!

Ino: Calm down. No one's gonna die. Just follow what I say, okay?
I will go right there and you two go right there. "She points to the right where we need to go and she will go to the straight direction"

Ayane & Naruto: Got it!
"While running like a ninja, I talk to Naruto"

Ayane: Hey, we will meet the girl that looks like Pain over there and she's the one who's summoning a dog-like monster. That's why there's an earthquake because that monster is huge.

Naruto: How did you know? You're pretending earlier?

Ayane: Yup. Sorry about that. I'm pretending since I've met you. But I'm telling you the truth now. I'm just an Ordinary girl, but my dream is to be a Ninja like you all. I know everything that going to happen here in Konoha. So, believe me. Believe everything that I tell you, okay?

Naruto: Okay! What do we do now?

Ayane: Um...*Gasps* Watch out! "I've shove him to save him from that girl like Pain"

Naruto: *Gasps*...You saved me again.

Ayane: That's what I always do. Hehe!

Girl: You will not escape from the GOD.

Naruto: What god?

Girl: Pain...Everyone shall know PAIN...

Ayane: What are you talking about?! Are you crazy?! Or you're just pretending you're an idiot?! Don't let God involve in this situation! After all he have done to you all, to everyone, this is what you're doing at all?! He sacrifice his self to everyone! You're a shame!! Go away! You're supposed to go in----

Naruto: Whoa, wait! Calm down. What are you saying?

Ayane: Uh...sorry...Nothing.

Girl: Grrr! I'm not done!

Ayane: THEN YOU'RE NOT DONE!! "I punch hardly her face" -Don't ever make me angry!

Naruto: Whoa...that's amazing! But control your anger next time, okay?

Ayane: Oh, okay. Let's go. The dog-like monster has gone. "We went to the middle of the street of Konoha, but we saw Shikamaru there"

Shikamaru: Hey, you two. Where are you going?

Naruto: We're going to defeat Pain.

Shikamaru: No way. I've just met Pain there and he almost got me and Sakura.

Ayane: And then what happened?

Shikamaru: Wait, who are you?

Ayane: I'm Ayane. Shikamaru, right?

Shikamaru: How did you----

Ayane: Can you please don't ask?!

Naruto: Oh no, I'm sorry about her. She's just like that.

Shikamaru: Fine, fine. If you saw Sakura, tell me okay?

Naruto: Okay! Let's go, Ayane-Chan! "We ran and ran until we saw Hinata"

Hinata: Oh! N-Naruto-Kun! *Blushes*

Ayane: *Whisper* Huh? Why the hell she's like that when he's around?

Naruto: Oh, Hinata-Sama. Have you seen Sakura?

Hinata: No...But I saw Ino fighting a girl that looks like an angel.

Ayane: Can you tell us who she is?

Hinata: I'm sorry, but I don't know. Lady Tsunade informs me that there's more enemies to fight. But that girl is kinda strong. She defeated a half of the leaf ninjas.

Naruto: But can you tell us where she is?

Hinata: She's over there. Hurry up please! "She points where that girl is and we ran into it"

Ayane: Thank you, Hinata-San!

Hinata: Y-You're welcome. *Smiles*
-And good luck!
"While running, suddenly an earthquake approaches again and I think it's that girl that looks like an angel. I can't let that girl destroy our village!"

Ayane: Wait! Stay here, Naruto-Kun.

Naruto: What? Why?

Ayane: I need to fight alone.

Naruto: What?! Ayane, we can do it together. Why all of a sudden?

Ayane: I need to make sure you don't get hurt...Be safe, Naruto-Kun...I will be back...*Smiles*

Naruto: Take care...
"Naruto turn around and went back in another direction"

Ayane: I'll do my best...To save everyone! "I went where the girl that looks like an angel is and I saw Sakura, Ino, and Hinata there"

Ayane: Guys! It's me!

Sakura: Ayane-San! You're here!

Hinata: Y-You're safe!

Ino: Let's hurry and fight this girl.

Ayane: Understood!
"Hinata leans on me and whispers"

Hinata: *Whispers* Where is Naruto?

Ayane: *Whispers* I...I'm sorry...I told him to get back for his safety and I will fight this girl.

Hinata: Oh, I understand. Thank you.

Sakura: "Heaven Kick Of Pain"!!

Ino: "Ninja Wolfsbane"!!

Hinata: "8 Trigams Vacuum Wall Palm"!!

Girl: Arrrgghh!...There's no way I will lose...*Whisper* Because I am Konan...I will make this world know our God...

Ino: What are you whispering about?

Konan: You don't want to know...

Ayane: Yes, we are! We need to know because I'll make sure this is your end of life!

Konan: Hmph...Who are you, huh?

Ayane: Heh! You don't want to know...
"I stared in her eyes and suddenly I controlled her body and hurted her, that's why she can't move and I pulled her hair because of my anger, but Ino stops me"

Ino: A-Ayane! Hey, that's enough!

Ayane: *Gasps* H-How...*Pant* "I loses control of myself and I fell down then loses consciousness"

Hinata: A-Ayane...

Sakura: Ayane-San! Wake up!

Hinata: Let her rest please...

Ino: Okay...Hey, you! Don't ever try to escape from us!

Konan: You can't stop me..."She tries to throw many papers like a little birds to us and she retreated"

Sakura: She's a loser...She can't even fight us!

Hinata: let's all calm down please. We won't make it right if we think about that girl.

Ino: She's right. And what about her?

Sakura: Ayane-San...How did you do it? All by yourself?...

-To Be Continued!!