"Hi P'Boun and Prem"

We both waved at him and was looking at the guy next to him with a confused face. But then we were brought back to the world by Ohm when he asked him

"Earth, Boun has told you..."

But before he could complete Earth interrupted

"I know Phi! But before that I want to you both to meet him"

He first looked at me and Hia and then at the guy who was standing beside him. Then locked his hands around the arm of that guy and spoke

"Meet my boyfriend Kao"

"How many times have I told you brother to call him P'Kao. He much elder than you"😠

Fluke said with a anger tone but Earth was not even 1% bothered. P'Kao then stretched his hands towards me and then Hia and introduced himself.

"Hi I'm Kao Noppakao Dechaphatthanakun nice to meet you both"

"We too"

We both said in unison. Then I saw P'Ohm was very restless, then he looked at Earth with very scary look and asked him.

"So if your introduction part is over so should we talk about the thing which Boun told you to find."😠

"Sure Phi! But before that could we sit somewhere its too awkward to talk in the stage when everyone is looking at us."

We looked at the public and let me tell you seriously actually everyone were staring at us. We all went to the round table next to the stage and started our meeting.

"So tell us brother what did you found"

He nodded and looked towards Hia and said

"See Phi, I didn't expect that we would be discussing this here so I didn't brought the papers with me. So I would tell you everything with through my sexy mouth."

Everyone rolled eyes and then he continued by leaning little much towards the table.

"As Phi asked me to found everything about Dr. Ariyasakul but let me tell you Phi I found nothing strange in all the thing which I found. They all were normal things which we get about a hospital."

"Ok, then tell me those normal thing only."

"They have started this hospital only 2 years ago that is why you were not knowing about the hospital, they also have 4 branches. One in Phuket, second in Chiang Mai, third in Hat Yai and last one Bangkok. But in this 2 years they have made a good name, it's been said whatever type of patient comes he or she  always get cured."

"Strange!"🤨

P'Kao spoke with his eyebrows knitted. We all looked at him with confused face, Earth was irritated I could guess with his face as he doesn't like when someone proves him wrong.

"How is it strange?"

"Isn't it strange that in these 2 years only they made 4 branches moreover they weren't having any support and how is it possible that the disease which has no one has no cure they have?"

Everyone agreed with him and were thinking deeply, then I asked

"Can't be that the doctors would be much more intelligent and would have studied more than the other doctors?"

"No"

We all were shocked, then Hia leaned front

"Now it's strange... So now what he we had decide is that.. we need to know.."

"How are they able to cure those patients?"

Fluke interrupted and Hia nodded but then the question comes 'How?' We all were thinking then suddenly P'Kao spoke then

"I will find out but I need 2 days time, will I get?"

We all were looking at each other as we were hell like confused.

"What are you going to do Kao?"

Ohm asked him

"I just need Yes or No guys"

"But Kao you don't know how he is even a small clue about us and he can even kill you"😟

P'Boun said and I could feel the terror in his voice, obviously why wouldn't be it there he has suffered it. I placed my hand in his lap and tried to console him. The moment he saw my hand he also placed his both hand above me.

"See I know Boun you are worried about me but I want you to trust me, you just take the information and believe me nothing will happen to me."

"P'Kao its not the matter of information, we don't want to put your life in danger because of us"

"No need to worry Fluke, I just want your Yes or No"

He looked at us with curiosity and we were not knowing what to answer. Obviously we don't want to put the life of P'Kao in danger but we don't want him to think that we don't trust him. As we were already thinking then suddenly Hia spoke and we all were shocked.

"I agree"

Hey guys! sorry I took a long time. Actually I have thought the whole story but I wasn't getting time to think write it all.
Moreover my school are also going to start I mean I have to go school for attending it.
But really I don't want to, got the habit of online classes🤪😛
Then see you in next chapter. Love to see your stars and comments!

                        Su Su Naa Guys!

DIABOLIK INAMORATO..जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें