RUK💜

*BOUN

"You are a Vampire?!"😨

The moment I turned around I saw Prem was standing and I could see the mixture of expression in his face. There was anger, sadness and confusion in it. The moment I went towards him to talk to him, to explain him everything but before I could grab him he was just vanished from my site. I could run, I could grab him but I don't want to scare him more. I waved bye to Ohm and grabbed the taxi and went home.

I knew he would be there but would be confused or angry or maybe something else. I don't know. But when reached I saw the lights were off and he wasn't there. I called many times and messaged him also but no respond was there. I went to his relative's house thinking maybe he would be there but no, then reached his university but there also no, then to the place where we work but still no. I was getting afraid, Oh plz Pao pick up the phone!

I was tired now because of so much running from here to there so I was sitting in my room at that time I saw my phone was ringing without seeing the name of the person I grabbed and the phone and swiped the green round button.

"Pao! I'm sorry, I will tell you everything, plzz come back, plz Pao. I'm sorry naa!"

"Boun it's me Ohm"

All my face which was lifted went down. He said

"Did you found Prem?"

"No Ohm"😞

"You won't be able to also"

"What....I mean... why?"🤨

"Because he is with Fluke. He went with Fluke after that. He told me but also told me that Prem doesnot want to talk to anyone.... so I think.... you should give him some time Boun"

"Hmmm"

I think he is right, I decided to give him some time, some space but that doesn't mean I won't talk to him or call him. But the thing was the same he won't answer it.

Now 5 months has passed don't you all thing it's too much. I was just fed off. How I was living even I too don't know. That smile, that hug, those bad words, those curse everything I was missing. Without him it was like I have again reached that hell place, the place which does not have any life in it. Each and every day I was realizing how much I'm addicted to Prem, how much I need him. He just like life to me basically he was the person who have given life to this living dead body. 

I was sitting at the counter when I got the call from Ohm.

"Hello Boun"

"Hello"

"Boun, Prem wants to meet you"

"What?! Really?!"😲

"Yep... and could you stop shouting on this phone"

I could feel that he would be holding his phone away from his ear. I was just hell like happy.

"Oh sorry... just send me the address. I'm just coming there"

"Hmmm"

The moment we cut the call I saw the message from Ohm. I reached for my snickers and just ran out my home. This time I didn't wait for any taxi or bus, I just used my ability as the place was not far away from the my dorm. Yes I was.. basically we were now living in a dorm, after I and Prem both started doing jobs we had buy a dorm so that my Pao doesn't have to live in that disgusting place.

After reaching the place basically it was the park. I saw him sitting in bench and viewing whole Bangkok from there. He was wearing grey colored boat neck t-shirt with black jean. He was still wearing that pendant which I gave it him on his birthday basically I brought a couple pendant but he was not knowing.