คุณอยู่ที่ไหน?

Why are my hand still? why can't I move them. Wait, how did I sleep? I'm can't sleep until, I'm too much exhausted but I wasn't? Hey why my side is empty? Prem! Where is he?

"Prem! Prem!"😰

No response, I started screaming at the top of my voice but still no voice in reply. I tried to free my self but I was hand cuffed. I raised my head as much as I can but wasn't able to see him but whole room was at mess as if .....

Yes he is kidnapped, now I can't wait anymore. I tried to fly used my whole strength in it, yes I need to save my Pao, because of it the rope broke and I was free. I ran out of the room to look and what do I see that our whole house was in mess. I didn't wait long and looked for my phone.

"Damn it!"

They broke my phone, ok Boun we don't have time to stand and curse here as I was already changed I ran to Ohm's house.

"B..boun you can't roam like this!"😨

He was shocked and pulled me inside and locked the door.

"Calm down first and tell me what happened?"

Slowly I got changed back to human and tears started falling from my eyes

"Ohm.... they kidnapped Prem"🥺

"What?! But why?"

"They found the truth"

He was shocked and then asked me

"When did he found?"

"Day before yesterday"😔

"Day before yesterday! And you are telling me now!"😠

I didn't said anything and was crying very badly. I could feel the raging anger in him but he sighed two to three times and came closer to me and put his hand on my shoulder and said 

"Boun now only thing we can do is to inform police."

"No?!"

"See I will manage with that stuff but before that... as you are a vampire can you smell his blood?"

"What do you think of me as...a Dog?"😡

"Oh shut up, you have drink his blood so you should know how he smell or his blood smell"

"I know but as he is somewhere far off that is why I can't smell it"😟

"I think we should go back to your house and look if we could see any clue?"

I just nodded but still my mind was wandering what will that Dr. will do to him? Will he change him like me? Will he give him that virus dose with which he threatened Sammy and Yacht? Or will he kill him? Or...

"Stop thinking too much"

Ohm was driving the car and when we landed in front of our house I didn't knew also. Again I nodded and we both entered my house.

"They had made your house a garbage bin"

I didn't spoke anything and in no time we started searching for any clue we could find about Prem. When I entered the room I tried to search everywhere I could. On the bed, near the shelf, inside the bathroom, below the bed.. wait below the bed. What's that?

"Ohm!"

He came running towards me

"What happened? Did you found something?"

"Look"

I pointed below the bed and we saw a phone lying in its worst condition. Worser than mine, when I pulled it out