Introduction & Disclaimer

Welcome, lovelies.
This story is a Montgomery De La Cruz story based loosely around 13 Reasons Why.
This story has previously been published by me in 2018-2019.

I had completed the book with no intentions of even reading it again, but one day I decided to and I realised just how child-like my writing sounded. For a mature audience that 13 Reasons Why has, I wanted this book to correspond with that accordingly.

I have come to the hasty decision to rewrite this book entirely. The plot is going to be very similar to the previous story, same characters (@) and all, but it's going to be more in depth and cater to a wider, more mature audience.

Sorry for the inconvenience that this is causing some people. Please bare with me.

The plot of this story does no correlate with the plot of 13 Reasons Why.

Hannah Baker is alive.
Jeff Atkins is alive also.
Bryce Walker & Montgomery De La Cruz are the complete opposite of their characters from 13 Reasons Why.

Disclaimer:

I do not condone the actions of the character Montgomery in season 2 nor do I agree with them. It was absolutely despicable of him to do that and my heart ached deeply for Tyler as I couldn't imagine how he must have felt. When I previously wrote this book, season 1 had just come out and I took a liking to Montgomery's character; more specifically Timothy Granaderos' portrayal of him. It took me at least 8 months to complete the book, then with me replacing and rewording some chapters, the book wasn't officially completed until 2019, when season 2 had already come out. By then, I was no longer interested in 13 Reasons why, but to keep up to date, I watched it and was utterly disgusted by Montgomery's actions. I understand if you do not want to read this book, but please know that the Montgomery that I portray in this story is nothing like the character portrayed in 13 Reasons Why.